View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 01:02 PM   #3
speedylocksmith
Much better off!!

Moto: 05 1Krr

After watching it again and seeing the pocket bike going through the grocery store it reminded me of my pocketbike adventure. My friend and I proceeded to ride our pocketbikes at 11pm about 2 miles to the beach down a main street (Sheridan St.) Upon arriving at Hollywood beach we decided that a few beers wouldn't hurt After sitting at Oceans 11 drinking for 3 or 4 hours we go outside to our pocketbikes to leave. My intoxicated friend thinks it would be cool to ride the bikes down the boardwalk. I say no way...he laughs and goes. Of course like an idiot I follow. So we make the mile or so trek down the boardwalk at about 30 mph. We get to the end and turn down a sidestreet to go back to A1A to go home. I then notice a cop trying to catch us on the parallel street. My friend doesn't see him and somehow manages to escape being noticed and I get stopped The cop treats me like I just murdered a classroom full of 1st graders and gives me the speech of what he could do to me. He ends up writing me a non moving violation for a motorized vehicle on the boardwalk that was $50 to send in. Needless to say....one of my better drunken adventures.
speedylocksmith is offline   Reply With Quote