Thread: NE Lobster Run
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #66
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

Well, I tell you what, that ride last night was horrible. The last hour or so was in total darkness, not even the moon was there to help us out. Glad to have those HiD's. They really lit the world in front of us. The area that we were rollin through to get to around the closed ferry was crap road and had a point of construction that I nearly biffed it on. Luckily for Gas he heard me over the CB "Oh Shit!!!" and could slow it down a bit. I took out a cone and luckily there was no oncoming or we would be one less biker on this planet and Gas would have some 'splainin' to do to my wife.
But we pulled into the Art Devlin Olympic suites and boy was that place nice. Got to meet a couple more great bikers and chew the fat before bed.
Got up and did some great miles down on some nice roads in NY. We had to split off from our tour guides a little early and ran off to Alexandria Bay. Easy evening of rest for a hard ground pounding tomorrow. Can't wait to be home except I will prolly have to change some tires and that's never cheap
caveman is offline   Reply With Quote