View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #53
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

well, a million years later (in "thread" years lol) i got the bell star-for my bday, so for free

first impressions-very nice, the finish is pretty badass from a painters perspective. fit and finish of the parts is very nice, basically everything the reviews said is true-the sizing actually works perfectly for me, and it came with a extra set of firm cheekpads, chin skirt, visor holder that velcros into the best helmet bag ive ever seen included with a helmet.

shield change is super simple, and although one review mentioned u could accidently trigger it while riding, i dont see how thats possible without purposely trying to do it. they just came out with a photochromatic shield for the star, so i might check that out.

feels light, but i cant attest to long term comfort, havent had a chance to get out and do 200-300 miles straight since i just got it a few days ago. feels good tho. plush

only thing im curious about, is it came with a track strip/wicker attachment for stability above 130mph-but i cant find any reviews that say it actually does anything.

im pretty happy with it so far, i might even it up and paint one of the bikes to match it