View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 04:19 AM   #1
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja
Default More drug war BS, finally starting to clear.

MDMA has never killed anyone.

The Ecstasy deaths reported by the government were later attributed to a lab error, and were in fact caused by Methamphetamine.

The "apology", and "correction" of this "error" (a full 6 months later) was never reported as widely as the initial report that stated that Ecstasy kills (the original report is still repeated as gospel in the press to this day).

Many professionals were already starting to use it to treat various psychological conditions.

As usual, the government demonized it as a horrible drug, lied to everyone, and put a lot of people in jail (and to work, putting people in jail).

However, for whatever reason, they seem to be finally relenting, and as of '04, they apparently let some doctors actually begin studying MDMA.

To no one's surprise (at least no one who actually knows how much the government fucking lies about these kinda things, that is), nobody in the study had an adverse reaction to this comparably safe drug, and in fact, it turns out the shit is EIGHTY THREE PERCENT EFFECTIVE in treating PTSD!!!

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...004887,00.html

Drug companies would KILL for a drug that effective in trials.

I'll let you all take this in (as this is something I already knew, but just simply adore having finally confirmed in the press), and then I'll tell you all about the next big one the government is "hiding" from everyone:

Ketamine (aka "Special K"). Horse tranquilizer.

Funny little thing about it.

It fucking cures depression about as well as MDMA apparently cures PTSD (think for just a second what THAT would do to the big drug companies who make BILLIONS on depression meds)...but I suppose that's for another study, and another Time article, yet to come...but you can say you heard it here first...

Last edited by Avatard; 07-21-2010 at 04:30 AM..
Avatard is offline   Reply With Quote