View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #30
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
Well, I'm not sure which levers you're talking about, but if they are made by Titax then you're actually buying a Pazzo rip off. Check their fitments, it will match the Pazzo line lever for lever. They basically bought every lever from Pazzo and use the fitments to create their own. The "lifetime warranty" is just a gimmick, probably the only way they can break into the market since they are basically the same as CRG or Pazzo. I have yet to see these levers in person, but from the images I've seen they look cast rather than billet. I have no problem paying for quality, and if I ever need to buy levers again, it will most definitely be Pazzo no matter what the price. Plain and simple, good company good stuff!
I understand but... even if they're cast... and they'll replace them if they break for free... what's the point in spending more for billet that still may break in a off?

besides they're levers... I don't notice a damn bit of difference between my Pazzo's and my stock levers OTHER than the fact that my Pazzo's are adjustable.

I'm not knock'n Pazzo's... i like mine... had I gotten the shorties like I wanted too... I wouldn't have a damn thing against my set. 149 was a lot for these... and 170+ is just stupid. if I can get a set of shorty casts that are cheaper than Pazzo's AND offer a life time warranty... I'd do it in a heart beat over the Pazzo's.

now if you were talking about something more like wheels or something that if it fails could have a disastrous effects (never seen a lever fail other than from a wreck so saying that a brake lever failing and not having brakes doesn't apply) I'd be very much agreeing with you. but in the end it's a lever... the quality comes in when you go down... if it breaks or not... even if it's billet it still could snap... so I'd rather have the life time warranty... at least if it does... I don't have to spend another 170+
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote