Thread: Road rage
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #16
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Mine was completely stock, nothing ricer done to it at all. No can, no tinted windows, bland civic.
That's the Z4...nothing at all done to it. But the truck and the GTI both have a modified exhaust (as does every single motorcycle I've ever owned) so I guess it's MY fault How DARE I want a little throaty sound and FEEL like I'm driving instead of humming my way on the back of a prius to work. I dunno....people are stupid.

That 12 yr old GTI has less HP than most base model Hyundai's (I remember when a 5.0 mustang had a WHOPPING 225 hp stock) yet you'd think I had a neon sign in the back window "1000HP turbo ready to wax yo ass civic owners!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
I seem to attract every douchebag mouth breather on the road.
Me too AT least..I hope that's the case, and the roads just aren't overfilled with them ALL the time. That's one of the primary reasons I went track/dirt only. I have ENOUGH to deal with when I'm in a cage and armed.