Old 12-09-2009, 09:17 AM   #10
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick281 View Post
Move south?

This was last New Years.
See, but its not the cold. Its what the snow does... more specifically the salt. That shit F's everything up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
Poor baby.

We got 3 inches of snow last night, it's currently 12 fucking degrees out, with 35mph winds. And I rode last Tuesday for the last time this year.

And don't give me no sob story about how I don't know what snow is here in KS. I grew up in A2.

My condolances on the onset of winter. Yes, it sucks.
I'm not saying we have the worst winter here. I'm just saying its sad... riding hibernation has started for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I woke up to a couple inches of snow. Sucks.
About 4 hrs after I stopped riding. While I was in the garage working... it started to snow and we had an inch or two on the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Only rain in LI/NYC but I went north to work the side job today and theres a few inches down on the roads up here.

I may hold out a lil longer with the buell to try to get out and get some more miles in so I can do the break in oil change. Then prolly put it up foir the winter.

I bought 2 new bat tenders and jus tneed to get some stabil or seafoam.
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
15 inches of wet crappy snow last night. bogged down the snowblower and broke my scraper for the Jeep. I hate winter, I used to snowmobile but we don't get enough snow to make that feasible anymore.
Time for house remodeling season I guess. yeah the bike is tucked away for a few months.
No shit. House remodeling was my gimick last hibernation. This year, hopefully just some wall repair and painting.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote