View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #6
PhiSig1071
Let go of my ears.

Moto: '03 GSX-R600, '04 625SMC

Neebs and I called it at about the exact same moment. I saw him pulling into the meet up, revving his bike (which had straight pipes that looked like they came from home depot!) and generally looking like an asshat. He had the worst spray-paint job I think I've ever seen on a bike, down to the motor. He just looked unsafe, and I mentioned it to her and she agreed. We went past the wreck sight slow enough to see that he was up and waling around ok and you could see about half the riders in our group start laughing. The tail and nose of his bike was pretty fucked, I think he tried to wheelie, lost it, ran off and cartwheeled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT BSTRD View Post

We had a guy show up with us. Jeans, tennis shoes, mechanics gloves, mesh jacket, $600 Race Replica Helmet, every body panel with a scratch, crack, or chip, and held on with zip ties. He was a guy who had frequented a local board, so we knew OF him, but none of us had ridden with him.
With the exception of the shitty gear (and horrible riding skills) that kinda sounds like me!

Entia non sunt multiplicanda necessitatem
PhiSig1071 is offline   Reply With Quote