View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 07:19 PM   #22
njchopper87
Bored

Moto: '01 Spirit 750

I passed! I fucked up on the cone swerving though. I tried doing it in 1st because I couldn't get to 2nd in time, and I suck riding around in 1st. My U-turns blew too, but I wasn't expecting much going into that part anyway. I didn't put my foot down, but made a fucked up 8 lol. Clutch issues dissapeared on the plus side. Thanks for the advice on that btw.

All in all, I'm glad I took the class. It was fun, and having the practice bike was nice too. Many lessons both big and small were learned.. including to check and make sure the kickstand is down.. This shit should definetly be required to get a license. The instructors also said they'd be happy to give one on one lessons free of charge as well for everyone wishing to follow up on what they've learned. Something I'm definetly gonna take advantage of.

Now I need a bike.. and an emptly parking lot.

I'm not sure if you guys know, but they updated the policy reguarding licensing. You can now get licensed to ride just from taking the beginer course. We weren't even told they updated that either, so that was a nice surprise.
njchopper87 is offline   Reply With Quote