View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #41
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

What a cluster! Maybe rain riding/racing is not as fun as in the dry but it certainly is entertaining. I mean with so many different strategies and set ups all trying to figure out how to go race distance with difficult circumstances how can you tell who is fast and who is pacing? It gets quickly apparent who is hustling a used up or bad set up tho cause they can't save it constantly for 25-28 laps...

Stoner may have got in some swipes at Rossi but his main complaint was justified. The stewards basically let him pull his bike off Rossi and stand it up by himself and then none would help him push off. I think Simoncelli commented on this as well. He did not get the help he would have liked refiring after his hi-side.

As for Rossi. Who can blame him for pushing as hard as he could? He was going for it and I see no harm in that. Had he made the pass stick and stayed on i think he would have fallen back dramatically in the closing third of the race, maybe wouldnt have stayed on at all with using up all his rain tread like so many others did...

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote