View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 04:07 PM   #16
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
dude, I so gotta disagree...the mohawks are different and way overdone, but these helmets by far take the cake for stupidest helmet idea ever...

almost as goofy as the "rocketman" helmet...theres a local guy around here who has one...freaky looking and weird as hell...
FM used to make a helmet with HUGE "fins" on it AND some models had Simpsons, Roadrunner or other cartoon characters on it! Not my style but who am I to decide what someone else should wear....

Hey does anyone remember the light-up fins that Troy Lee used to sell? Or even better the hemet skins that they sell now. basically,a bag that covers your helmet in different designs/colors? Or how about the holographic visor inserts? Stick-on ponytails? Horns? Heads up display? Nolan's multi-use helmet that had different attachments you put on depending on what kind of riding you were doing,like a "bill" that entended past the visor dirt-bike style,etc? My favorite was always the guy who came up with a system to mount your radar detector ON your helmet,chatterbox style,and run an earphone inside!!!

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 05-19-2008 at 04:19 PM..
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote