View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 03:07 PM   #41
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
See this is what I love and hate about you guys. Facts don't matter at all. I could post the repair info from all six of the tire sites I looked at last night and you still would argue! Oh and I don't think you've ever used a plug because that "bump" goes away in a few miles. Plus,using a "compound difference" as a reason is laffable as we're talking about an 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch of surface area here,usually in the center area of the tire. I don't think traction is going to be an issue...

Anyway,I honestly respect everyone's right to make this decision for themselves and I'm not trying to force anyone into patching their tires. Just giving the facts,pure and simple. As a side note, if all you guys who won't patch newer tires would send them to me I'll pay shipping. Pm me,I'm serious.
I've never used them but I've seen them bigger than 1/4 inch. And it was sticking out nearly 3/8" past the tire. I call it like I see it. You can do whatever you want and I'm not making an argument, Im just stating what I have seen. You asked for opinions and thats what you got, if you don't like stop asking questions. Honestly I thinks it's good for the forum to have different opinions. So if you want to use a plug go ahead, I wont belittle you or make fun of you in anyway, thats your own deal..
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote