View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 07:53 AM   #6
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
some states offer a riding school where they provide the bike and helmet for a reasonable fee. They train you in the basics,just like driver's ed except with bikes. It's been a long time but as I remember it the msf course doesn't deal in basic operation that much. Plus they definitely didn't provide bikes to ride or gear,again as I remember it. I don't know what your skill level is but if you need basic operation training you should go with a state run program first or get help from friends that already ride(like OSP!) before taking the MSF course.
I disagree... friends will most likely teach you their bad habits, it'd probably be better to just learn from MSF instructors from the bery beginning... That being said, I know Neonspeed is an MSF instructor, but he's all the way in Jax... Perhaps he can point you to the right people down south...

Oh yeah... and you fucking attention whore... how dare you want to better yourself and gain actual motorcycle knowledge. I can't fucking stand curb squirrels with genuine interest in motorcycle riding... Stupid bitch...

Sorry... couldn't resist.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote