View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #26
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati Diva View Post
I'm pretty sure Jeeps is still interested. I would love to but will prob have to work (we see what times your close to our area). If you do the Blue Ridge Parkway let me know and I'll try to meet up with you. You've got our numbers just give Jeeps a call for getting together.
I was talkin to Drewpy...I'm thinking GAP, Blue Ridge, Skyway, Devils Triangle on Sat. Then the other "good stuff" via Trip on Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
I might be able to meet you guys there, since you're riding during the weekend. Your friend knows Deal's Gap and the SkyWay are going to be full of traffic and cops during the weekend, right? Not discouraging taking a ride through, but I wouldn't spend all day on them (and might want to run at about 70%).
Yeah... check trips comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
They aren't riding sportbikes, so it won't be much of a concern. You can still have fun on the weekends, you just need to know when to ride.
I'm on a Ultra Classic, he's on a Honda Shadow... one run thru the GAP each way dodging sportbikes passing us the whole way. No big deal.

I can't wait... I'm getting super pumped! I just hope the weather co-operates and I don't have to wear rain gear the entire time.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote