View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 09:08 PM   #18
Flexin
AMA Supersport

I found out that there is a kid in my sons class that likes to get on peoples nerves. He likes to pick at other kids and bugs them. I hear he is doing it to my son and now that my daughter is there he has been pulling her hair on the bus.

My wife told me this and said she talked to the kids. F that. I had a talk with them. First of all I'm surprised that my daughter hasn't done anything since she is a tough little girl and quick to swing. I told her that she doesn't let anyone pull her hair. I also told my son that he doesn't need to put up with anyone budding him and that he is to stick up for his sister.

We told both of them they are not allowed to pick on people or start fights, but they will NEVER get in trouble for sticking up for themselves.

My son started Tae Kwon Do and my daughter who is in Ballet wants to take it as well. We have to try to get her into it.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote