View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 01:29 AM   #233
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
You know what's REALLY funny? You broads have obviously got me mixed up with Flexin'! I don't think that I've actually defended Kanye's actions on the VMAs in the least. All I said was that I don't think that he's stupid, a racist or untalented. Just because he has different opinions than yours doesn't make him stupid. Several of you have said things about Obama (especially before he was elected) that if they were broadcast around the country would seem just as "kooky" as what Kanye said about Bush. Besides, I lived in Texas and it's not THAT far fetched tp accuse a rich, white guy from Texas of being racist...
LOL Whats is with the black on black crime? Throwing a brother under a bus. LOL

I didn't defend him. I did say he had a right to his opinion and can voice it if he likes BUT he picked the wrong mother fucking time to do so.

I also said it didn't matter how young she was because it was wrong to do it to anyone of any age.

I did defend his music talents.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote