Thread: Laconia
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 07:44 AM   #9
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
I'm just not quite sure I see the point of it... doesn't seem like it has much to do with riding. Tons of people go up there to drink and party, and ride up and down some main drag to show off? Not to mention every year I hear of at least a fatality or two...

I'm seriously asking, not being sarcastic. Especially for a sportbike and someone who doesn't drink and ride.... what is the point?
Well a contrary to popular belief there is a lot of sport bike presence at Laconia. Chances test ride the manufactures latest rides and see and buy some of the latest gear. A chance to see lots of customs of every style ,go to the bike race at Loudon. Watch the stunt shows; check out the flat track races. Ride Mt Washington.. there is a lot to do. For folks who enjoy shopping there is Major outlet mall about 11 miles from the main drag.
Generally it is a friendly place that has become very family friendly through the years, you get to meet people from around the country who ride the same kinds of bikes you do,
Also for those of us that attend them there are at least 2 AA or NA meeting a day going on.
All of that said if Rally’s aren’t you thing don’t go

Last edited by nhgunnut; 05-14-2008 at 07:45 AM.. Reason: I cant spell
nhgunnut is offline   Reply With Quote