View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 09:42 AM   #1
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R
Default 3 Hogs and an Ape

As some of you know, I had a few forum peeps (a few that I actually like) over to the house this weekend.

Gas Man and Cave Man rode out from Detroit with their wives and Tommy rode out of NY.

I rode up to State College PA to meet the Motown Militia. 6 hours into their trip and still 2 hours from case de marko. The women were hating life at this point, as it was just as hot Friday as it was going to be on Saturday.

I was gonna take them on some of Central PA's best back roads but the women wanted to get to the destination so we did a 50/50 mix of slab and mountains.

It was so hot by the end of the 80 mile ride I was intentionally getting the rear to step out a bit. That was fun. First time I've had the rear spin up on me. Noticed it once on accident and then did it a few more times for fun.

We hit the Carlisle bike show Saturday, which was hotter than hell itself. Heat index well above 100* and sickening humidity.

I didn't take many pics at the show. I'm over the novelty at this point. I've only gone the last few years b/c I didn't pay to get in. And I only went this year b/c Motown wanted to go. HOT AS SHIT.

Our arrival:

First Buell sighting:

Another Buell that I saw last time Gas was out:

Some kid having a good time on the wheelie machine:

Fighter Fest:

I know Gas took a bunch of pics. Hopefully he will post them soon.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote