View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 02:49 AM   #13
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post
true-but now that its 2010, in your opinion, would you pick the yosh for $300 or a new pc ii for $200? they both do timing and fuel....
bang for buck
That's tough... I have a PC on my bike now because Yosh didn't offer a unit when I first got my bike. They quit making them for a while. I kid you not, if I were buying one today for my bike, I would get the Yosh, real talk (bringing it back). I was very, very unhappy with the PC I had on my 00 'Busa and very, very happy with the Yosh on the 01 GSXR 1K. Man, I guess for the money...wait do you have a laptop with a serial port or a serial port adapter? I had to find one when I did my 'Busa. Unless it's changed, the PCII is not USB equipped...not a huge problem but I thought that I'd mention it... Yea for the money, I'd have to go with the PCII, just make sure that the dang thing is properly sealed. Mine screwed up every time I washed my bike. Until you're sure that you can totally trust it, make sure you have the tools handy to unhook it if your bike quits. I have to say that the PCIII USB that I currently have on my bike hasn't given me even a moment of trouble FWIW...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote