View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 08:20 AM   #9
wideopen1
Trailer Queen

I ALMOST bought an 08, cause at the time they were almost giving them away. But my God it's really ugly!! I mean it is really ugly in person and even my wife said so. So instead, I decided to go with what I knew I liked which was this 05.
I hear guys are winning races right and left on the 08 model, does anyone know if this is true? I've not actually raced for a few years now and don't keep up on it like I used to.
I don't ever remember reading anywhere that that the 06/07 was a bad handling bike back when it came out, but I sure don't get along very well with mine. A guy is supposed to come and get it tomorrow....says he has the money. I been trying a good many weeks to sell it. Hopefully he shows up.
I plan on getting this 05 dynoed as it is. My 04 dynoed at just short of 159 HP. I'm sure this 05 is somewhere around there too. I think the 07 probably has a couple more than that, but it's more evenly spread. Seems to have a bit more grunt than the 05, but doesn't bust out on top like the 04/05, and that's what I like.
wideopen1 is offline   Reply With Quote