View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #80
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Will have to check out the pics later, banned at work for some reason...

Damn you have had some bad luck on the bike. Definitely take it easy out there, especially when riding off asphalt with no one.
It wasn't all on this bike... the Stroke was on the DRZ and so was the concussion in Jan. Just hasn't been a great run as of late

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
Great photos. Sorry to hear about the bad run of luck lately!

I finally rode to the top of Pike's Peak last year. Wow. Talk about some amazing views. I'm with you though, the lack of guardrail is a little sketch, especially if a gust of wind hits you.
I'm trying to get a group to do the CO BDR if you're interested for next year... I've already got the GPS tracks... it'll be 6-7 days... and commuting to and from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
You said August of 02...Did you mean 2012? And who slashed a fucking valve stem? People suck.

Glad to see you back in the saddle again, especially after your move to Colorado. Again, your pictures are amazing. The views out there are insanely beautiful.
Yeah 2012... I'll fix it. One of my Airmen down there... don't know who, pussy didn't have the balls to confront me in person... but I can't think of anything I did that would deserve putting my life at risk... but who knows... a co worker had his brake caliper come off while he was wheeling... turns out the brake line was stripped and the heads of the bolts too... someone loosened them with a pair of pliers or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dReWpY View Post
looks amazing
It's gorgeous... and best thing, is I haven't even seen the best of Colorado yet
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote