Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
What did you think of the XR?

2009 is a year for bike switching..

Me and my switches
Trip and his GS
You and the buell/hd switch
Well, it was the dealer owner's personal XR...so they wouldn't let me out on the road with it. But I can say it's super comfortable. And really responsive. I liked it alot. It pays to have a good relationship with a good dealer.

I did take a Buell Lightning out on the road for a demo as well. It was the XB12Scg. Which means lower center of gravity (as if it wasn't low enough). Lower seat, slightly lower suspension. Man what a blast that was. Sitting upright. No reach to the bars. That thing was so comfortable. I could ride it all day. That thing is now battling it out for the top spot on my list. The Lighting brought Buell back up toward the top.

I have yet to ride the CR...but honestly, I prefer the air cooled XB's. And they're cheaper.

So, I haven't made a decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
DID YOU KNOW:

If you take the primary oil cover off of a Buell, and it's not standing exactly upright the oil will pour right out onto your driveway?

Well, we all know that now. Thank me later...

I did know that.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote