View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 09:53 PM   #9
Triple
uncomfortably numb

Moto: WR250R & Bonneville

Price reduced to $4,500. Copy of the ad:

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/mcy/2311981862.html

Custom 2005 Suzuki SV1000S

Located in Resaca, GA (between Dalton and Calhoun). Thirty minutes south of Chattanooga, an hour north of Atlanta.

I bought this bike as a new / left-over model with ZERO miles in January, 2008. It now has about 11,000 miles.

This is not your average SV1000S. Look closely at the photo and spec-sheet below. Mods include a complete GSXR front-end with Traxxion-built forks, Holeshot slip-ons, TFI fuel management system, Swatt clip-ons, and more. I have plenty of additional photos available upon request.

This bike has NEVER been down, but it is not currently running. It needs a new gearshift grommet and steering head bearings, both of which are included in the sale. In fact, more than $300-worth of new parts are included with the bike, including a new chain, brake pads, and more. I parked the bike in March of 2010 after I suffered a knee injury and it hasn't been ridden since.

I'm asking $4,500 AS-IS, but I am also open to trades. I'm looking for a Yamaha WR250R or WR250X in particular. In the next week or two, I will begin the repairs myself. Once I have it back on the road, the price will increase or I may decide to just keep it.

Email through this ad or call 586-381-0658.

Triple is offline   Reply With Quote