View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #23
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
I can't say I know enough about California politics to provide you with a detailed answer, I live in NJ (not that I'm that up on Jersey politics)...but I know enough to tell you that the financial crisis that California faces is complex, and can't be blamed on any one group.

101 is like the fucktard in every group that's the first to yell "WITCH!!" only his witch is "liberals".

It's like a reflex. It's pretty funny. He's not the sharpest cat out there, so you gotta wonder...who programmed this guy? He goes off rather predictably, and it seems to be a reflex.

Who programmed you, 101? Is your dad Rush Limbaugh or something?
You can say what you want...but you do not live in this state...nor understand the type of people who run it. When you are taxed on everything, but the state is still broke, you wonder why.

The entire CA legislation is liberal, who constantly keeps giving more and more to teachers, cops, fireman unions, every other pet peeve project that comes along and most of all illegals get everything they want. They make the budget each year and every year it goes way over. And the worst part? They don't get it nor will they change. Imagine an entire legislation full of Nancy Pelosi's where money grows on trees. It's fucking pathetic.

They control the money and taxation, so they are to blame. This also just didn't start after the recession, it was a long time in the making.

Look at Texas, who predominately has conservatives in power. Don't see them as broke...and we have more industry here in CA then in TX.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM

Last edited by 101lifts2; 12-09-2010 at 08:41 PM..
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote