Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2010, 02:36 PM   #10
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
There's this thing called equality. You might have heard of it. It might have a little something to do with your history.

I've even taken the time to look it up for you. http://www.google.ca/search?q=define%3Aequality&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

I never said I wanted to call anybody a nigger. I said, if you're ignorant enough to use it, expect ignorance in return.

You can call it "your" word all you want. It doesn't make it any better or worse. You might have this stupid idea that turning the most hate filled word in the english language into a pet name for your friends is somehow showing the man what's what. It's idiotic no matter who uses it.

Are we on the same page yet?

U huh... That's not what you said and you know it. Look, if you and one of your friends are at the bar and call each other "faggot" does that authorize anyone that overheard the exchange to call you both faggots? THAT is what you are saying and I disagree. Just because I allow a friend, relative, or any random person to demean me does not give you the right to demean me as well.

Context, man. Are you really trying to tell me that you and your friends never call each other names that might have resulted in a fight were it some random stranger? Is this concept this hard to understand? If black people want to allow other black people to call them nigger, don't they have that right? Can't I decide what I'll allow each individual person permission to call me without repercussion? If me and Derf are at Mc Donalds and he flicks a french fry at me, I'll laugh because we are friends. If a hot chick does it, I may smile and go and get her number. If you throw food at me, I'll probably get up and attempt to beat the shit out of you. It's the same thing, I get to decide what my response will be. You don't get to insult me in any way and then decide what I'm allowed to feel or do about it. Dude, you can do whatever you want, as long as you are willing to deal with the consequences of your actions. Now are we on the same page?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote