Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #1
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic
Cool Welcome to the 2011 Riding Season

As it's already been stated and you would have been living in a basement to not know in Michigan, the riding season has returned.

In preperation Wed when I got home from work, I burned in the nightster pipes (from this winter's projects), and summerized the garage. This was an evacuation of the wife's car, moving a the lift, prepping the snow blower for summer storage, putting away half the snow shovels (I'm not ready to curse myself by putting them all away yet), setting up the outside hoses (water supply still turned off inside but they are ready)... but in general get ready.

It's so nice to see the garage all open like this... I hate it's winter cramped version.

Then I rode to work... it was so nice out. Got home early enough to work on a few other house projects I have been putting off till warmer weather. Then clean wipe down both bikes, they were pretty dirty from sitting uncovered for 2 months while I worked on them.

Did you get out?

What about today? I rode again, that's two days in a row and a great way to start the season in mid march.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote