Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Manufacturer War

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2008, 05:29 PM   #14
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
LOL, You are talking about buying a freaking sport bike base on its looks and how "comfy" it is.... And have the Balls to say you don't want to look like a squid bwhahahahah on A Suzuki? Please pass on by the Suzuki Dealership and keep right on going till you arrive at the Duc store. Me and other riders will thank you.
I don't see your point? these days the performance aspect of these bikes is so close that you need to be racing WERA to tell the diffrence in lap times...

so what's left... comfort and looks... granted looking for comfort from a sportbike is a long the lines of choosing between the Enzo or Galardo based on MPG... but when you really only have two area's to really distinguish the bikes... I can see it coming into play... and as long as you keep in mind neither is gonna give you all day comfort with out some mods... you can at least see which is the LEAST uncomfortable. ya know?

and looks... come on... the only bikers who can claim they buy soley on performance are the owners of this

fucking UGLY.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote