Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 02-11-2010, 10:53 PM   #71
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Believe what you want, people get charged and convicted for this shit when breaking up fights, and cops have had to defend themselves against it on a regular basis. Thats the society we live in.

I bounced in multiple bars, you know what the first and only rule of bouncing is? When women get in a fight, let them kill eachother, because if you touch them, your fucked. Its that simple.
This is exactly how I got a job as a bouncer. And, learned that men will protest to get back to the guy they were fighting. Women just try to kill whatever is in front of them. Suck.
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:00 PM   #72
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Doesn't really surprise me in the slightest. We sue the crap out of everyone. We finally have people do what is required legally and then that pisses us off as well. Welcome to what America has become and it's our own fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #73
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Doesn't really surprise me in the slightest. We sue the crap out of everyone. We finally have people do what is required legally and then that pisses us off as well. Welcome to what America has become and it's our own fault.
Maybe so, but you know what? Fuck all that.

If everybody decided to just "mind their own business" or "not get involved", this would be one shitty fucking world to live on.

I saved a guys life once. Long story, the CF people have heard it before, so here's the short version:

Ginormis crazy fucker, with a BFK, vs. me with a crappy mop handle. Lots of blood, one almost dead guy, cops finally showed up, happy ending.

I didn't intervene because I wanted to be a hero. I did it because I couldn't live with myself, if I just stood back and did nothing. I'm not buying the, "Maybe they were thinking about getting sued" bullshit, because that's the kind of rationalization you think of after the adrenalin has worn off.

Three security guards on the platform, and not one of them thought to step in? Sorry, but that's not job/lawsuit fear, that's just plain old fashioned being a lazy fucking cunt stick.

JC
Old 02-12-2010, 12:23 AM   #74
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
.....one almost dead guy, cops finally showed up, happy ending.

JC
Wait a minute...
What town are you from where cops give out happy endings?

You can't even get one around here anymore because they raided all the massage parlors and all you need to do is get pulled over (no pun intended).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:27 AM   #75
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Wait a minute...
What town are you from where cops give out happy endings?

You can't even get one around here anymore because they raided all the massage parlors and all you need to do is get pulled over (no pun intended).
Even as I typed that, I knew someone would have to go there.

JC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MiddleFinger.jpg (10.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-12-2010, 07:57 AM   #76
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

If you're saying that you can get me happy ending from Jessica Biel, wll sign me up!

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:11 AM   #77
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Not if you're a 15 year old girl.
In brooklyn they do
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:12 AM   #78
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
In brooklyn they do
I took CCW to mean 'legally.'

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:29 AM   #79
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
I took CCW to mean 'legally.'
I knowjust bein an ass to lighten things up

I think we dicussed most of this a few months back when a woman was raped in a NYC subway station and nothing was done.

Up here 2 guys get in a beef someone gets shot, but the chick still fight with their hands and have cleaned up a few who realy got the snot beat out of them. And a few of them were still carrying on in the hospital where I can see why they got their asses beat
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:48 AM   #80
jtemple
Geek

Moto: 2011 Husqvarna TE630

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Believe what you want, people get charged and convicted for this shit when breaking up fights, and cops have had to defend themselves against it on a regular basis. Thats the society we live in.

I bounced in multiple bars, you know what the first and only rule of bouncing is? When women get in a fight, let them kill eachother, because if you touch them, your fucked. Its that simple.
This also applies to the "Concealed Carry FTW" crowd. As a CCW permit holder, most states allow you to use your gun to defend someone else. However, there is one major drawback. What if you shoot the wrong guy? If you're going to put yourself in the middle of a fight like that, you had better be damn sure you know who is the victim and who is the bad guy.

To avoid that headache, my gun is for the defense of myself, my wife, and my son. That's it. Unarmed, I may have jumped into that fight to stop it. Carrying a gun, I will not get involved in any fistfight. If you come after me and my attempts to de-escalate the situation fail, you're getting shot.

My gun is also not used to scare people. If you see it, I've already made the decision to use it.

Carrying in the situation in the video, I would have instantly called 911 and stood by as a witness.

I find it ironic that the woman in the green shirt on the video is complaining that nobody helped. What did she do?
jtemple is offline   Reply With Quote