Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 06-16-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

White punching black............wait for it.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:52 PM   #2
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
White punching black............wait for it.
I bet Jessie and Sharpton creamed their pants when they saw this video. Taking bets on who makes the first public statement.

"Please stop boss". Haha, I bet someone has recieved an ass kicking from the police before.

Crazy bitch got it easy. Imagine if someone like me (225lb white guy) tried that shit. My mother fucking ass would be full of vent holes or if I"m lucky just a tasering and face slammed on the ground.

And the cop is on MLK and the worst crime they have there is Jaywalking? Shit, I won't dare step foot on MLK here in Atlanta so obviously the police have done a fine job there.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I bet Jessie and Sharpton creamed their pants when they saw this video. Taking bets on who makes the first public statement.

"Please stop boss". Haha, I bet someone has recieved an ass kicking from the police before.

Crazy bitch got it easy. Imagine if someone like me (225lb white guy) tried that shit. My mother fucking ass would be full of vent holes or if I"m lucky just a tasering and face slammed on the ground.

And the cop is on MLK and the worst crime they have there is Jaywalking? Shit, I won't dare step foot on MLK here in Atlanta so obviously the police have done a fine job there.
He was prolly there looking to make a few quick arrests and could get a search of someone who looked (black) like a druggie and he could have an easy bust, so he got her on jaywalking which is pretty weak and she fought back. Thats my guess
Old 06-17-2010, 01:23 AM   #4
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
He was prolly there looking to make a few quick arrests and could get a search of someone who looked (black) like a druggie and he could have an easy bust, so he got her on jaywalking which is pretty weak and she fought back. Thats my guess
While driving through Atlanta (not far from MLK) today I had an experience that made me think about this. I had someone just start jaywalking without a thought to look for cars. I had to get on the brakes and so did everyone else. I wonder if she pulled that shit. I don't know what it is about ghetto areas but no one will dare touch a crosswalk.

Fuck if you want to stop people from coming from Mexico to the United States don't build a wall. Paint a giant crosswalk from coast to coast.

Real Talk
Old 06-17-2010, 01:29 AM   #5
lauralynne
667:Neighbor of the Beast

Moto: VTR1000, SV650, FZR400, CRF150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
While driving through Atlanta (not far from MLK) today I had an experience that made me think about this. I had someone just start jaywalking without a thought to look for cars. I had to get on the brakes and so did everyone else. I wonder if she pulled that shit. I don't know what it is about ghetto areas but no one will dare touch a crosswalk.

Fuck if you want to stop people from coming from Mexico to the United States don't build a wall. Paint a giant crosswalk from coast to coast.

Real Talk
That street is WICKED busy - they built a pedestrian bridge. They didn't use it. Jaywalking is ticketed a lot around here so it's no surprise they got busted. The girl who got punched interferred where she didn't belong. Nobody deserves to get punched. But if you SHOVE an officer, you have to expect him to defend himself somehow. He didn't know she was 17. I have to wonder if this would even make the news if it had been an over 18 year old male (of any color).

Married my best friend 8/30/09
lauralynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:40 AM   #6
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralynne View Post
That street is WICKED busy - they built a pedestrian bridge. They didn't use it....

...I have to wonder if this would even make the news if it had been an over 18 year old male (of any color).
Not suprising. Using the pedestrian bridge is giving into the man.

If it was 2 males they'd probably be shot (if lucky by a taser). Which is why none of the guys ever got really involved other than trying to pull the dumb bitches off. Because it was 2 females one got a punch in the face then wrestled with.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:03 AM   #7
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittie61984 View Post
using the pedestrian bridge is giving into the man.
Real Talk
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:46 PM   #8
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
He should have tased them all.
Thats what I would have done. Once they start acting a fool and being confrontational about things thats when all goes to hell in a heartbeat. Just taze 'em, cuff 'em, an toss 'em in the wagon once it arrives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
The cop definitely needs some takedown training and I think the punch to the face was probably a bad idea but I dont think he should be suspended, the girls were clearly resisting arrest.
He definately tried to be too nice once the second chick jumped in there. Thats when it was, "Tazerin Time!!!!"

Caveman

caveman is offline   Reply With Quote