Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 05-13-2008, 11:04 PM   #71
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
What kind of maneuver was sliding under a guard rail?It was a wreck at low speeds, and i was wearing full gear, your point? WE ARE ALL WHORES! Ebbs only gives hjs and you will give the occasional bj but you are both whores too.quit using that comparison it is stupid BTW I'm going to foward this post to the Ruff Ryders forum and see what their reaction to your logic is.go for it. i'll forward yours to the KKK I'm not sure you or your buddies are qualified to decide who's a nigger or not by looking at them.Im not talking about my buddies, im talking about ME. and yes, i am qualified to determine what i consider to be a nigger considering im the only person whom can influence my own opinion on the matter You've already established that they have to be blacktrue, i dont call hispanics niggers. i call them spics. and asians chinks.,I imagine that they must be dressed a certain way,perhaps they have to speak in a certain manner,or act a certain way,hmmmm?Um yea, thats basically how we judge everybody. By how they act, dress, talk, and pretty much present themselves, dumb ass. Well for all intents and purposes,if you drove by me without knowing me,you would classify me as a NIGGER!!! Sweet! Good to know...see ya at Deal's Gap,buddy...
alright see ya there.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:16 PM   #72
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
alright see ya there.
Let me get this straight,comparing squids to NIGGERS makes sense but comparing squids to whores is stupid? Oh ok... Hey none to smart,if you can't keep your bike on two wheels at slow speeds maybe you should take up needlepoint or something....Oh I know you were probably drunk at the time right Mr DWI...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:21 PM   #73
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Let me get this straight,comparing squids to NIGGERS makes sense but comparing squids to whores is stupid? Oh ok... Hey none to smart,if you can't keep your bike on two wheels at slow speeds maybe you should take up needlepoint or something....Oh I know you were probably drunk at the time right Mr DWI...
Im not comparing squids to anything.

I was relating the way i think about squids and stunting to the way i feel about black people and niggers, you clown.

not all stunters are squids. Not all black people are niggers.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:48 PM   #74
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

what NtS is saying is that just because they ride Gixxers or stunt or what ever doesn't make them a squid... just like being black doesn't make you a Nigger... and being white doesn't make you white trash...

there are certain people who are squids, niggers, or white trash... but they fit into the mold by the things they do... basicly... for one reason... IGNORANCE
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:37 AM   #75
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
On the real tho',have you ever posted "squid" behavior on anything other than a GSXR? Be honest.....
Sure, but there is a lot less.

Here is a yammy squid:

Here is a kawi squid:

Here is a honda squid:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondos06cbr1000 View Post
btw i loved my old GIXXER 600

whats the big deal with what people call their bikes???
This is the big deal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
I'm on the same fucking page as this guy. Stunts are for celebrating AFTER you've won a race. I don't race and if I did I sure as shit wouldn't win any races so I have no showboating to do.

Considering stunting as an art form is like considering basketball dunk contests a real sport. It's not. It's the last refuge of people who can't do the fucking sport the way it was intended.
This is why we are friends.
Quote:
I guess a guy like Michael Jordan who won several dunk contests wasn't a "real player" in your book?
He also played the game correctly 99% of the time and was one of the best to ever do so. That's finding a picture of Rossi doing a wheelie here. Irrelevant. He's talking about squids and stunter squids who do ONLY that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
there are certain people who are squids, niggers, or white trash... but they fit into the mold by the things they do... basicly... for one reason... IGNORANCE
Exactly.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 01:35 AM   #76
p00kienrayray
dope fiend

Moto: JICKSIR SICKS HUNNERD

I can understand the logical reasoning of using the word nigger to explain a point, and not as a disrespectful or discriminatory way, and I personally am not offended by it (I'm not black) nor would I be offended in the use of the word chink (I'm Asian). But cmon even in this day and age its common sense that using the n word is a bad choice of wording in the fact that its controversial. So u better bet someones gonna give u heat for it.

Btw ceo I'd love to ride wit that yami squid any day
p00kienrayray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:19 AM   #77
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00kienrayray View Post
I can understand the logical reasoning of using the word nigger to explain a point, and not as a disrespectful or discriminatory way, and I personally am not offended by it (I'm not black) nor would I be offended in the use of the word chink (I'm Asian). But cmon even in this day and age its common sense that using the n word is a bad choice of wording in the fact that its controversial. So u better bet someones gonna give u heat for it.

Btw ceo I'd love to ride wit that yami squid any day
Ahh the use of the word and pointing out that I'm half black just goes to show his disdain for me and all black people. Basically,all black people are niggers unless they prove themselves to be otherwise by living, acting, dressing and behaving in a way agreeable to all of you. Basically, they have to act like you or "white". If they act white enough they can be lucky and promoted to "black people" and acceptable to your ilk. (hooray). What glorious and amazing thing must we do to be allowed to be human beings I wonder? Another thing I wonder is in what way do Asian people act to deserve to be called "chinks" or in their case will they always be chinks no matter what they do? I'm sure it's the same thing for hispanics,indians,etc. Whatever,I brought this thread to the attention of the Akron Ruff Ryders and my buddies in the Grand Rapids Ruff Ryders. I've gotten some interesting responses....
Old 05-14-2008, 03:38 AM   #78
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Tigger your taking it WAY out of context and completely changing the tone in which he said it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
Im going to give my input on this post, as it raises a VERY good point. and also, because you're part black, or something.

I use the word squid like i use the word nigger. I've got no qualms with the black race as a whole, but i know a nigger when i see one. I dont affiliate myself with niggers, but i work around hundreds of black people every day whom i wouldn't trade for the world.
I only assume that NtS uses the word like I do... as a synonym for Ignorant... not saying all black people are ignorant or niggers... or that all Asians are ignorant or chinks... or that all Hispanics are spicks or what ever...

your twisting what he's saying... trying to stir up some bullshit...

one of my best friends and one of the greatest human beings I've ever met is black... and I've had this discussion with him...

Plain and simple... there are IGNORANT PEOPLE OF EVER FUCKING RACE... and derogatory terms for all of them... NtS was saying their ACTIONS decide what they are in his book...
Old 05-14-2008, 03:45 AM   #79
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
what NtS is saying is that just because they ride Gixxers or stunt or what ever doesn't make them a squid... just like being black doesn't make you a Nigger... and being white doesn't make you white trash...

What a surprise that you would come to his defense Ebbs. As always,you are skewing the facts. He said he can tell a nigger by looking at one. You can't really determine someone's intelligence by looking at them,can you? You can see that they don't dress or look like you but does that make them ignorant? Does the type of clothing a person wears decide if they are worthy of respect as a human being? Sure you're saying that "just being black doesn't make you a nigger" but being black,wearing baggy pants and your hat cocked to the side does? BTW kids growing up in the "white" ghettos wore their caps turned to the side in the 30s and 40s. Clothing styles come and go. Who knows maybe black people will start all wearing business suits all the time, how ya gonna pick out the niggers then? You know we black people basically wore the same shit the rest of you do up until recently,I wonder how your fathers and grandfathers figured out which ones of us were niggers?
Old 05-14-2008, 03:55 AM   #80
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

First off... your being retarded... and yeah I'll defend him cause I agree with him and your twisting his words. calm the hell down... no ones attacking any races here... unless there's a newly formed race of multicolored Ignorant assholes... then yes... I'll be first in like to start the Hate group.

Dude... I'm the one skewing the facts? where did he say he could tell by just one look? and yes I can tell how inteligent you are by your actions... no I can't tell in one glance... but NtS didn't say in one look, two looks now did he... he said my seeing... as in WATCHING THEM...

how someone dresses has little to no effect on my view on someone... I let their ACTIONS speak... usually they speak volumes about who they are.

for example. mean mug'n everyone they see... ignore'n people when they say hello... pushing their way through crowds... always bitch'n about what's in it for them... cry'n foul or about being discriminated against when something doesn't go their way... and many more that I can list if you really want...

but each one of those individually don't make the person ignorant... god know's I've had moments of idiocy... but added up... they do paint a picture of who the person really is... IGNORANT!

oh... and just incase your wondering who I was talking about it's a co-worker... who's white... a fuck'n Ignorant white trash piece of shit.