Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #51
fujimoh
Kneedragger

Moto: CBR 1000RR

Sometimes it is depressing when I think that 1 of every 2 people I meet is below average
fujimoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:27 AM   #52
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujimoh View Post
Sometimes it is depressing when I think that 1 of every 2 people I meet is below average
Don't be so sad.
Penis size isn't everything. Maybe you can find something else about the person you like.

I say this because having skipped to the very last post in this thread without reading anything, including the original post....it seemed like the right thing to post up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:46 AM   #53
fatbuckRTO
This is not the sig line.

Moto: Be prepared. What? Oh, *moto*...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Don't be so sad.
Penis size isn't everything.

...it seemed like the right thing to post up.
I found this funny because it's early in the morning. So lol. LOL.

-Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!
fatbuckRTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:18 AM   #54
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I see they moved to skinning people before they kill them. crazy shit down there
They've moved on to hanging people upside down and castrating before decapitation.

I couldn't watch that one.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:03 AM   #55
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
They've moved on to hanging people upside down and castrating before decapitation.

I couldn't watch that one.
I would say I would pass on that one too but my morbid curiosity always gets the best of me.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:10 AM   #56
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I would say I would pass on that one too but my morbid curiosity always gets the best of me.
Pretty bad. This guy wasn't as calm as the other guys in the chainsaw one. Though with all of the drug money our druggies supply these fuckers, you'd think they'd get a better camera.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:19 AM   #57
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Yeah, isn't it a coincidence that the vast majority of these beheading videos were taken on a total POS camera manufactured 10 years ago. Same thing with the Iraq videos.........I'm sure some of them were real, but I wouldn't be surprised if others were faked, as psyop operations.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:32 AM   #58
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Pretty bad. This guy wasn't as calm as the other guys in the chainsaw one. Though with all of the drug money our druggies supply these fuckers, you'd think they'd get a better camera.
The worst seems to be when they captured khadaffy it was like the guy filming was having a major seizure or something I will try to give it a look later tonight or when I go home, not sure if that gore site will open up at the hospital.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:41 AM   #59
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Yeah, isn't it a coincidence that the vast majority of these beheading videos were taken on a total POS camera manufactured 10 years ago. Same thing with the Iraq videos.........I'm sure some of them were real, but I wouldn't be surprised if others were faked, as psyop operations.
Who knows, and yeah, wouldn't be suprising. It does seem like a lot of times when serious shit happens, there isn't a HD video anywhere. Even with the OWS macings you see people with professional cameras (probably $5000+), Iphones, and even personal HD cameras filming but that video never hits the interwebz. It's always the one that looks like it was filmed on a TI-84 that seem to make it to Youtube and Fox&Friends.

Haven't seent he Kaddafi (fuck the spelling) one yet but doesn't sound like it's worth checking out.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:03 AM   #60
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Who knows, and yeah, wouldn't be suprising. It does seem like a lot of times when serious shit happens, there isn't a HD video anywhere. Even with the OWS macings you see people with professional cameras (probably $5000+), Iphones, and even personal HD cameras filming but that video never hits the interwebz. It's always the one that looks like it was filmed on a TI-84 that seem to make it to Youtube and Fox&Friends.

Haven't seent he Kaddafi (fuck the spelling) one yet but doesn't sound like it's worth checking out.
Dont waste your time on that one. There were soem better execution type vids on ogrish a while back. There was a beheadding of a soldier in chechnya that looked prety damned real. And given all this shit the mexicans are doing I would doubt the vids they have are fakes