Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Current Info > Current Contests > Previous Contests

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 09:08 PM   #101
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
So don't be a douche, go ride one...get a first hand impression.
I plan on it... ut theres a couple things holding me up from actually owning one...

1125R... the bugs aren't worked out yet... still have heat issues, milage isn't that great, and $

XB12R... the headlights suck... and I tend to ride at night a lot and my eyes suck .... hummm.... that actually may be it for the XB12R

Lightining... not my style... though be cool to have one as a 2nd bike... with the 1st bike having full fairings for longer trips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Yep... the world of knowlege and the escape from ignorance!
I'm not Ignorant to them... just don't know if I'm ready for a 1200cc V-Twin I'm probably gonna stick to a 600 for a couple more years...
Old 11-14-2008, 09:53 PM   #102
FT BSTRD
Tractor Driver

Moto: Buell XB12X Ulysses

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
i want a uly... bad

I might be selling mine if you are interested. I have my eye on a really nasty SS.

--Erik Buell

Old 11-14-2008, 09:58 PM   #103
FT BSTRD
Tractor Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
I plan on it... ut theres a couple things holding me up from actually owning one...

1125R... the bugs aren't worked out yet... still have heat issues, milage isn't that great, and $

XB12R... the headlights suck... and I tend to ride at night a lot and my eyes suck .... hummm.... that actually may be it for the XB12R

Lightining... not my style... though be cool to have one as a 2nd bike... with the 1st bike having full fairings for longer trips

I'm not Ignorant to them... just don't know if I'm ready for a 1200cc V-Twin I'm probably gonna stick to a 600 for a couple more years...

The 09 R and CR has sorted out the fuelling issues. EVERY review of the CR has been great. No one has bothered to re-review the R in print yet.

The 12R headlights were fixed for the 09 year and above.

--Erik Buell

Old 11-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #104
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Yep... the world of knowlege and the escape from ignorance!
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post

Obviously you're not up on your reading. The bugs ARE worked out of the 1125's...just read the latest Motorcyclist for a brief ride report of the all but flawless 1125CR.

The headlight situation has been corrected on all new Firebolts...and the old models have been recalled.

And not ready for a 1200cc twin? Keep reading. What's there to be ready for? They aren't unruly, uncontrolable speed demons. They are very user friendly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT BSTRD View Post
The 09 R and CR has sorted out the fuelling issues. EVERY review of the CR has been great. No one has bothered to re-review the R in print yet.

The 12R headlights were fixed for the 09 year and above.
What he said.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:38 PM   #105
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

sixxxer the one with the swingset is mo betta... love that shot. you should have that be your submission.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #106
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Switched!!!

Now the only question is...Will it Win??!! Lol

Thanks for the Positive feedback...I dont really get it with my pictures...and I'm tough on myself so I think they all suck
Old 11-16-2008, 01:30 AM   #107
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Obviously you're not up on your reading. The bugs ARE worked out of the 1125's...just read the latest Motorcyclist for a brief ride report of the all but flawless 1125CR.

The headlight situation has been corrected on all new Firebolts...and the old models have been recalled.

And not ready for a 1200cc twin? Keep reading. What's there to be ready for? They aren't unruly, uncontrolable speed demons. They are very user friendly.
damn it... now i have no idea what I want again.... thanks assholes
Old 11-16-2008, 02:07 AM   #108
FT BSTRD
Tractor Driver

I really wish they sold these here:

--Erik Buell

Old 11-16-2008, 11:14 AM   #109
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote: