Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-02-2008, 09:48 AM   #111
zerioustt
i like titties

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
McCain is throwing this election in the can. I love it.

How? Is it because his running mates daughter is pregnant?

Turns out you can instill your children with the best morals/values and they can still make decisions on their own. I was watching cnn and a lot of the analysts said that it won't affect the election.
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:55 AM   #112
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

I don't really care for either presidential candidate.

I don't dislike McCain as much as I dislike Obama.

Now that the VP picks have been made...McCain gets my vote.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:27 AM   #113
Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
FUCK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Moto: 2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 blue/white

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
How? Is it because his running mates daughter is pregnant?

Turns out you can instill your children with the best morals/values and they can still make decisions on their own. I was watching cnn and a lot of the analysts said that it won't affect the election.
Because him and his Dip shit running mate pick are such bible thumpers, dont believe in abortion, dont believe in teaching sex ed in school and now the dumb broads under age daughter is knocked up... Kind of ironic dont you think.... Great parenting skills dont teach the kid who is sexually active about maybe using protection and thats what happens.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:05 AM   #114
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezilla (Impala Balko) View Post
Because him and his Dip shit running mate pick are such bible thumpers, dont believe in abortion, dont believe in teaching sex ed in school and now the dumb broads under age daughter is knocked up... Kind of ironic dont you think.... Great parenting skills dont teach the kid who is sexually active about maybe using protection and thats what happens.
If you had kids you'd understand... You cant MAKE your kids make the right decision. They are going to do what they want to do. Have you done EVERYTHING the way your parents wanted you to do things? Yeah I didn't think so.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:12 AM   #115
Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
FUCK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Moto: 2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 blue/white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
If you had kids you'd understand... You cant MAKE your kids make the right decision. They are going to do what they want to do. Have you done EVERYTHING the way your parents wanted you to do things? Yeah I didn't think so.
I may have bent some of the guidelines for growing up but for the most part I have followed them. I know better to wear protection so I dont get any girls pregnant though. If she would have tought this to her kid maybe she wouldnt be in this predicament or maybe if she wasnt such a religious cook she could have got that young slut on the pill.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:17 AM   #116
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I may have bent some of the guidelines for growing up but for the most part I have followed them. I know better to wear protection so I dont get any girls pregnant though. If she would have tought this to her kid maybe she wouldnt be in this predicament or maybe if she wasnt such a religious cook she could have got that young slut on the pill.
Cant blame the mom though. Kids make bad choices, even though they come from good homes and parents who have done all they can to prepare their kids for life. Maybe she was on the pill and forgot, maybe the pill didn't work, maybe she intentionally didn't want to take the pill, or maybe she never took the pill at all, we don't know, but in any case you cant hold it against the mom.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:45 AM   #117
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

We had sex ed in school
There was still a girl in my class that got knocked up, and she was on the pill. Supposedly he was wearing a condom too? i wasn't there.

Not voting for McCain strictly because his VP's daughter is knocked up is well... silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 01:23 PM   #118
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
last time I checked.... the only protection that's 100% is to abstain... I've had several friends who used protection and still got the girl pregnant... again... just like Rider said... you can't MAKE the choices for others... you can only show them the correct choice and hope they go with it when the time comes...

have you never done something dumb even though your parents warned ya about it? if so I'd venture to guess your in like the .01% of Americans.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 01:52 PM   #119
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

yeahhh when patty reagan did playboy it didnt really hurt his popularity at all.
TWF Post whore #6

Last edited by Dave; 09-02-2008 at 02:02 PM..
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #120
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
I agree both canidates suck, but picking the lesser of two evils is best. Why throw your vote away? Its pretty much as good as not voting.
because neither is worth voting for. but if you insist i pick, obama gets my vote, since i am a registered democrat. happy now? didn't think so...

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote