Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-09-2008, 10:01 AM   #151
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
Silence is false hope? How the hell does that work? "She's ignoring me so it COULD mean she actually likes me." What? Sorry, that's just too funny. And yes, it has been made implicitly clear that I'm not interested.
Is that kind of the same thing as when little boys are mean to the girls they like? You know, punching them and stuff when they're kids?
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:48 AM   #152
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

Quote:
Silence is false hope? How the hell does that work? "She's ignoring me so it COULD mean she actually likes me." What? Sorry, that's just too funny. And yes, it has been made implicitly clear that I'm not interested.
Well, you didn't say "no".

When dealing with men you have to be EXPLICIT and not IMPLICIT. We don't read minds very well, especially when we have erections.

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:57 AM   #153
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post

When dealing with men you have to be EXPLICIT and not IMPLICIT. We don't read minds very well, especially when we have erections.
I tend to agree. Especially with young men "yes" means "yes", "no" means "no" (or sometimes "try harder"), and silence means maybe, but ask a different way.

Even when we're older, we men are literal and task-based creatures. Never assume that we know what you haven't told us, for that way lies bitching, moaning, and much, much pain.... usually for us.
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:24 PM   #154
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

If he doesn't know that I don't want to communicate with him then he is deaf, dumb and blind. I have been VERY clear. And he stopped texting last night and I've not gotten any texts today so I can only hope that means he's not a special kind of stupid.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:42 PM   #155
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
you women are evil
You're just now figuring this out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
New solution, start PMing people his cell phone number and Im sure we can get him leave you alone.
Yep, I can drum up some pics that will scare him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericr View Post
If you really want to fire him up, you could text him back and ask why he hasn't commented about the naked pics you texted to him. Say you guess he really isn't interested in a MILF so you're just letting it go! That'll get him fired up!
Nope, that will just get him to text her even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT BSTRD View Post
Better yet, we could start sending him pictures of us.
Yep, he might like to see a bunch of dicks.

Quote:
So, 2up, did you tell this young guy that you have zero interest in him and that you're trying to fix your marriage?

Or are you just being silent and giving the guy false hope? He's young so he doesn't know any better. So if you're 100% not interested then you should at least tell him about it.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
I tend to agree. Especially with young men "yes" means "yes", "no" means "no" (or sometimes "try harder"), and silence means maybe, but ask a different way.

Even when we're older, we men are literal and task-based creatures. Never assume that we know what you haven't told us, for that way lies bitching, moaning, and much, much pain.... usually for us.

Agreed with all of the above. I hope that my daughter will fully understand this when she grows up. I have told many women the same thing. Too many men don't take "no" to truly mean NO. A timid "no" means, "I'm not really convinced, but if you keep trying, you'll convince me." A solid, "Look fucker, I said no and I fucking mean no. If you try again, I'll assume you're trying to rape me and I'll take appropriate action. Do you understand that any better??" This is obviously used when a guy is getting too frisky and the girl doesn't want it. Should it be this way? Absolutely not, but unfortunately, like Pavlov's dog, we've been conditioned that no typically does not mean truly mean no.

So if he texts you again, I'd send him a message being 100% clear that you want nothing to do with him and that if he contacts you again, you'll have your husband make a pesonal visit to his house. And do NOT be nice by saying, "I really appreciate that you think I'm hot, but..." cause that will only make him try harder. You'll have to say, "Look, I'm absolutely not intersted in you in any way, shape, or form. I want you to stop contacting me. End of story. Don't even reply to this message because I don't want to hear anything from you AT ALL!!!"

Last edited by Captain Morgan; 12-09-2008 at 01:44 PM..
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:51 PM   #156
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
But, but, EEEEWWWWWW!!!! Must be the lack of testosterone in me that makes it impossible for me to understand!
Go out with the l'il squirt. He'll pump plenty of testosterone intaya.

Besides, you're only as young as the one you feel.

Go for it, honey. Get your groove back. Ride that young buck, and make him gasp for air. You'll spoil him for at least another decade.

Now, growl like cougar.

Life is short. Ride hard.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:51 PM   #157
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

Quote:
If he doesn't know that I don't want to communicate with him then he is deaf, dumb and blind. I have been VERY clear. And he stopped texting last night and I've not gotten any texts today so I can only hope that means he's not a special kind of stupid.
Just remember this thread the next time you wonder about when was the last time a man paid you attention.

You had your chance at some young poon and you blew it.

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #158
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Just remember this thread the next time you wonder about when was the last time a man paid you attention.

You had your chance at some young poon and you blew it.
Dude, seriously, your reading comprehension sucks.

A. I am still married and we are not dating/doing other people.

B. My daughter is dating his twin and that just doesn't work for me.

C. Cock, young, old, or in between, is NOT difficult to get so if and when I want some from other than my husband, I'm really not worried about having missed this chance.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #159
speedylocksmith
Much better off!!

Moto: 05 1Krr

Quote:
Dude, seriously, your reading comprehension sucks.

A. I am still married and we are not dating/doing other people.

B. My daughter is dating his twin and that just doesn't work for me.

C. Cock, young, old, or in between, is NOT difficult to get so if and when I want some from other than my husband, I'm really not worried about having missed this chance.
sooooooo....................does the kid still have a chance?
speedylocksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:05 PM   #160
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

i say 99.958 no lol
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote