Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-26-2010, 08:23 AM   #181
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
It is only convenient if you look white.
He looks like a white Orlando Bloom.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #182
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Well then case closed! If your friend told you it was okay them have at it! In fact, why don't you come on down and bring Rangerscott and who ever else wants to come. I'll take you all out to a few clubs and shot houses I go to. I'm sure that you'll hear black people using the "N" word all night and it'll give you the opportunity to try out your theory. Hey, if anyone gets mad, I'm sure that you telling them that your black Canadian buddy said that it was okay will appease them.

I can't say it enough times, I don't care how many black people tell you that it's okay to call THEM a nigger, nigga, nucka, etc. I don't care how many John Singleton movies or episodes of Dave Chappell you watch, I don't care how many rap songs you listen to...you are not authorized to call me a nigger, period. I know that you want to be able to run the country side calling black people niggers again like in the "good old days"...I'm advising you not to try it, but hey you all seem to feel justified, so have at it. I dare you to walk up to some random group of black people, call them niggers and give them the same argument you're giving me.

Once again, the worst insult in the world can be turned into a endearing pet name when used by the right person, in the right context. That does not mean that anyone gets to use it though. What's so hard to understand about that?

There's this thing called equality. You might have heard of it. It might have a little something to do with your history.

I've even taken the time to look it up for you. http://www.google.ca/search?q=define%3Aequality&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

I never said I wanted to call anybody a nigger. I said, if you're ignorant enough to use it, expect ignorance in return.

You can call it "your" word all you want. It doesn't make it any better or worse. You might have this stupid idea that turning the most hate filled word in the english language into a pet name for your friends is somehow showing the man what's what. It's idiotic no matter who uses it.

Are we on the same page yet?
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #183
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
I'm white as white can be. I call all three of my best friend nig, nigga, niggaz or sometimes ninjas which is less of a Japanese Martial Arts connotation and more of another slang for Nigga taken from an old Chris Farley movie. They are white, white, and half Mexican. I do it on the phone everytime they call, I do it when we meet in public and at random times throughout conversations. Sometimes when I do it I may even be wearing a Cowboy Hat and boots because I like to wear them.

I don't give a flying fuck who gets their little panties in a wad if they over hear me. As a lover of Hip-Hop music I feel empowered to use these terms and have been for at least the past 10 years. Would I go up to a black stranger on the street and call him a nigger? No, because I'm not a fucking idiot. Alas, at the same time I would not go up to a stranger on the street and call him Jewey, spicster, wop, frost bite, homie, home slice, home skillet, homigo, or ho. I was fortunate enough to be raised on how to introduce myself to strangers, lol. Thank God I don't need an internet debate for that...

But, if you're a black person, and you overhear me call my friend a nigga and you're offended....then fuck you. Fuck you and die. Or if you don't want to die then just stop listening and intruding on other people's conversations. I don't care what you think, I don't care what you've been through, I don't give a fuck who your parents were and I definitely don't give a flying rat's ass what you think about society. Stay out of my business and keep walking...it is not worth your life. And to be honest, something said by some honky you don't even know isn't truly worth even a passing though, so go on.
Post of the CENTURY.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:55 AM   #184
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
You can call it "your" word all you want. It doesn't make it any better or worse. You might have this stupid idea that turning the most hate filled word in the english language into a pet name for your friends is somehow showing the man what's what. It's idiotic no matter who uses it.
We have a BINGO!!!

JC
Old 01-26-2010, 11:17 AM   #185
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Tigga, can I call you my nigga?
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:28 AM   #186
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Wow what a thread !! Several post I agree with and several I don't. Some are just out right !!

I don't really think anyone regardless of color shoud be using the "N" word but that's just my opinion. I don't understand blacks calling each other that either if the word is supposed to be sooooo bad. However if they want to...so be it...fine with me.

No I wouldn't call Tig or any other person that unless it's one of my very close personal friends and we are just joking around and even then would be a rarity....again...I don't really think anyone should be using the word.

Now having said this I don't like when a black person has called me white boy...cracka...or honkey in the past...oh my...I'm offended !! SO I will admit...call me that and then I may throw the N word your way or call you a black boy...just to pizz you off like you just did me...on purpose and yes I know if I say it I'd better be ready and if I've reached the point to say it...believe me...I've hit the point that I am ready. At this point I'm hoping to pizz you off. In my opinion...it goes both ways.

I've never owned a slave...don't know anyone that has and I don't know anyone that has ever been a slave.

Funny how whites can't use the N word or call a black man a boy but it's ok for blacks to call whites anything they want.

Does not compute.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:34 AM   #187
Rider
Moto GP Star

Can't we all just get along?
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:12 PM   #188
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
honky? it's been a couple years. Cracker it's been less then a month. I work in a very "diverse" section of town.

slavery as the excuse that it's wrong for the n word but not the cracker honky combo is very weak. you can't use slavery as an excuse for every thing blacks do wrong and everything they consider offensive by whites.
cracker/honky is meant to so the exact same thing as n word. degrade someone, so is it ok for blacks to degrade whites but not the other way around?
Nope, I never said that it's "okay", if someone calls you a cracker, you have my permission to sock them in there motherfucking mouth!!! See, here's the thing, as far as I know, this isn't a "legal" debate, you can do whatever you want. If you want to call black people niggers, be my guest. I don't care. If black people want to run around and call white people crackers, again go for it. Personally, if we aren't friends, I don't recommend that anyone calls me anything but my name.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #189
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
I am the random classless white dude that wants permission to go up to random black dudes and say that.
Oh and you can keep jiggaboo, sounds too much like jitterbug which is either a cell phone with really big buttons or a dance from the 50's. Jiggaboo isn't mean enough for my tastes.
Hey go for it! I bet you'll get another beat down like you got from that bitch on New Years!!!

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 01-26-2010 at 02:17 PM..
Old 01-26-2010, 02:14 PM   #190
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post
you can keep nigger, but we want porch monkey, jiggaboo and spook in return.

That's cool, as long as you don't try to take jungle bunny or spook!!!