Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

Old 08-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #11
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
cool... just would like to start getting some of the Irish road racing again.

so are you recording these? or downloading and re hosting?
dl and rehost. been doing it for two years and i havent seen anything against it in the tos. see if you wanted irish road racing you coulda just said something and i woulda added it to the list

i dont have any invites. the two people who wanted them so badly have never used their accounts. i guess they wont give me any more
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:56 AM   #12
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

well it wasn't just the irish road racing... I'd like to see if they had footage of the Suzuka 8 Hours, and some 'tard racing.

it'd be a bitch for me to have you download everything I want just to host it for me

it's all good... I'm gonna try to figure out what happened with my account. I lost the ability to download torrents at home for a while, and when I got it back, I couldn't get in anymore...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:01 AM   #13
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Spoiler:
crutchlow to tigger: stfu
Spoiler:
yeah... only watched the first race so far, but crutchlow checked the fuck out on everyone... I was waiting for it after the times he was putting on everyone in super poll...

what's your take on the apparent Aprilia team orders having Camier who looked like he could have passed Biaggi at any time sit and give the Roman the extra points?

Personally... I say if that's the case... win the shit on your own... the championship is not a team (as far as riders go) sport... the manufacturer title is somewhat... but what rider really cares about that!
Old 08-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #14
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Idk about the championship not being a team effort, maybe we should ask capirossi about that eh? honestly though, if there's no rules against it I can't see an issue (jack and james shouldn't either considering how much they made out of the lack of team orders to fabrizio last year and that instance truly did contribute to haga's loss) in this particular case I think they would have done better to do like the second and let camier run up front and soften whatever points haslam would earn. Hell, he might have managed to slow him enough for max to catch him
Old 08-02-2010, 12:17 PM   #15
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Glad to see who won...win or something like that.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #16
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Idk about the championship not being a team effort, maybe we should ask capirossi about that eh? honestly though, if there's no rules against it I can't see an issue (jack and james shouldn't either considering how much they made out of the lack of team orders to fabrizio last year and that instance truly did contribute to haga's loss) in this particular case I think they would have done better to do like the second and let camier run up front and soften whatever points haslam would earn. Hell, he might have managed to slow him enough for max to catch him
I dunno if Cam could have caught haslam... not at that point anyways... maybe if orders were out all race long... but who knows.

and yeah I see what your saying... but I'd rather see guys win it straight up... if your team mate can beat you in this race then he should...

that's why Rossi and Lorenzo is such a good matchup
Old 08-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #17
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
I dunno if Cam could have caught haslam... not at that point anyways... maybe if orders were out all race long... but who knows.

and yeah I see what your saying... but I'd rather see guys win it straight up... if your team mate can beat you in this race then he should...

that's why Rossi and Lorenzo is such a good matchup
you mean like pedrosa/hayden was? dont get me started on my gp rant again
TWF Post whore #6
Old 08-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #18
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
you mean like pedrosa/hayden was? dont get me started on my gp rant again
Yeah... cept that was a fucking stupid move teammate or not. Pedrobear was/is an idiot for that move as it had 0% chance of succeeding. dude was never gonna make that corner that hot at that angle.

now if Pedrobear had beaten Hayden and cost him the championship... cool racing is racing... but... that's JMO