Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-09-2009, 11:38 AM   #11
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

I live across from a corn field.

Turkeys come on the deck on occasion...

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #12
Lino
speed walker

Moto: Sprint ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
Move to the Gaza Strip!
or Miami
Lino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #13
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Turkeys come on the deck on occasion...
Beastiality peep show?

Freak.
shmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:22 PM   #14
zlicius
Kneedragger

Moto: Gladius

can't you break your lease because of all of that crap? i always heard you could if there was crime at the complex...
zlicius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #15
Angee
Dutch's PITA

Moto: I ride Dutch...and an 09 Kawi 250

I watch deer in my neighbor's yard across the street while listening to horses behind my house right before I drive past the sheep farm 1/4 mile up the road...love living there, hate the commute to work/social life though...

I'd head father out of town if I could...
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Those things are awesome. We gave out the clap and syphilis last christmas.
Angee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:16 PM   #16
Lucky3623
Official Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlicius View Post
can't you break your lease because of all of that crap? i always heard you could if there was crime at the complex...
We tried... the only way is that if the crime happens to you. Our neighbors were able to get out when someone kicked their door in and took EVERYTHING...

They are in the apt next door to us. The apt across the hall and over 1 was broken into, and so was their car, which is parked next to my car...
Lucky3623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:44 AM   #17
Lucky3623
Official Thread Killer

SERIOUSLY...WTF is wrong with people?

Last night (closer than the murder 2 weeks ago):

Motorist points gun at ex-Cowboy Irvin, police say

A passing motorist pointed a handgun at former Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin as he drove in Far North Dallas on Monday night, according to a police report.

The Pro Football Hall of Fame member was not injured. He told police he stopped at a red light in the 18200 block of Marsh Lane, near Bush Turnpike, about 9:30 p.m., when the driver of the vehicle next to him rolled down his window, the police report said.

Irvin put down his window because he thought someone wanted to talk to him and saw the passenger in the other vehicle raise a gun, the report said. Irvin said in an interview Tuesday night that he feared the men had planned to rob him and changed their minds when they saw who he was.

“The passenger pulled out a semiautomatic and I knew what time it was,” Irvin said. “But he said ‘Oh, that’s Michael Irvin, with the Dallas Cowboys.’.”

Despite being scared, Irvin said he tried to keep the conversation going.

“So we started talking about the Cowboys and everything,” he said. “Then they got back on the highway.”

“I tell you what, I’m glad he was a Cowboy fan,” Irvin said.

A detailed description of the men was not available.

Last edited by Lucky3623; 01-14-2009 at 08:46 AM..
Old 01-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #18
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I lived in the ghetto for a while... long while. Only thing that ever happened to me is I got all my clothes stolen from the complex laundry because I ignored it for 10 minutes. Saw ALL sorts of awesome shit like shootings, stabbings, fights, bodies being pulled from a nearby pond... entertaining.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:41 AM   #19
Lucky3623
Official Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I lived in the ghetto for a while... long while. Only thing that ever happened to me is I got all my clothes stolen from the complex laundry because I ignored it for 10 minutes. Saw ALL sorts of awesome shit like shootings, stabbings, fights, bodies being pulled from a nearby pond... entertaining.
I have lived in the ghetto myself... I have seen a lot of crime, had my previous apt broken into, had the truck broken into, the car stolen from in front of the apartment (and I mean, if I jumped over the patio fence, I would land on the hood) . Seen shootings (drive by shooting a few years back), couple of murders, but I expected it where I lived. I thought I had moved up and out, until recently. When we moved in, the neighborhood was pretty decent, a prep school on the corner, an elementary school 3 blocks away... just in the recent year to year an a half, this place has taken a nosedive straight to hell...