Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-13-2008, 08:33 AM   #231
MILK
The cows want you dead.

First off, here are my PM's with Stew over my pictures. I tried to be as nice as possible in the hopes of having what I wanted done. Didn't work...

Stew the forum Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand why you now feel the need for these to be deleted now? Why would you have posted them in the first place. Nothing has changed, just because we are a company doesn't change the policies around how you posted them in the first place.

I cant mass delete images or attachments. I asked because I figured there would be personal Images as you stated. Also it would take me a week to go through all of your posts to see what images you have posted. If want you can send me links to the threads with personal images you have posted and I can delete those images for you.

Stew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF
Ok now I'm really confused. Why did you ask me? I figured it would be easier for you to delete them all rather than specific ones. I didn't want to burden you with delete the ones I want deleted. I want all pictures with me, my son (especially) and my husband deleted. Also all pictures that show a portion of my house. That is what I want deleted. The other ones are still mine but I am not as worried about those. That is what needs to be deleted. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
I cant delete them all. If there was a specific one you had wanted to delete them maybe I could have looked for it.

We arent going to be using them for anything. They are on the site, thats what they are here for.

Sorry, I wont be able to do this for you.

Stew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
Do you want them all removed or just specific ones. We aren't going to sell your pictures, Why would we do that?

Stew

Forgive me for feeling uncomfortable about it, but I just do. I would like them all removed if that's not too much trouble. Thanks.

Nicole
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:34 AM   #232
MILK
The cows want you dead.

This morning I also got this. I have NEVER had a warning before EVER. I have also used bad language on the site although not typically that often..

You have received a warning at Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear MILF,

You have received a warning at Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum.

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language

MILF,

Don't compound this. It's being watched and will be corrected. Take it to PMs if you have to.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/sh....php?p=4338169

Quote:
Yup.. I am driving my happy ass up to VA and gonna beat yours!!!!!!!!!!

Don't call me stupid, WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum

MSF/ERC Grad
AMA Member
US Army 1990-Present
Patriot Guard Rider (GA)

Any questions about the site? Click here.
The rules of this site are here.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:36 AM   #233
Hondahugger
Better Off

Buzz, you've been to the parties, you know why I want to do it

I never embedded them, I always uploaded them from Photobucket so it's time to start deleting. I have all the pics saved to my laptop so it's not a big deal. I only hosted them to post up after the parties so everyone else could see and steal if they wanted to but everyone's seen them by now so *POOF*, they will be gone.
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:39 AM   #234
buzzcutt2
Fuzznutz

Moto: 98 ZX9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondahugger View Post
Why yes...yes I do.
buzzcutt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:40 AM   #235
Hondahugger
Better Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF View Post
This morning I also got this. I have NEVER had a warning before EVER. I have also used bad language on the site although not typically that often..

You have received a warning at Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum

Dear MILF,

You have received a warning at Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum.

Reason:
-------
Inappropriate Language

MILF,

Don't compound this. It's being watched and will be corrected. Take it to PMs if you have to.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/sh....php?p=4338169

Quote:
Yup.. I am driving my happy ass up to VA and gonna beat yours!!!!!!!!!!

Don't call me stupid, WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum

MSF/ERC Grad
AMA Member
US Army 1990-Present
Patriot Guard Rider (GA)

Any questions about the site? Click here.
The rules of this site are here.
WOW!!!! I told him to go suck his own cock and massage his own balls and he started kissing my ass in PM's,,,,, maybe he likes sexy talk.

Last edited by Hondahugger; 11-13-2008 at 08:44 AM..
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:40 AM   #236
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondahugger View Post

I never embedded them, I always uploaded them from Photobucket so it's time to start deleting. I have all the pics saved to my laptop so it's not a big deal. I only hosted them to post up after the parties so everyone else could see and steal if they wanted to but everyone's seen them by now so *POOF*, they will be gone.
I generally use my own little home server and uploaded them to avoid having a bandwidth hit. If I'd thought something like this would happen then I'd have linked to my server anyway. Then one little .htaccess file change would have relinked all of my images that were posted on CF to whatever single picture I wanted. Oh well. Live and learn.
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:16 AM   #237
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
This morning I also got this. I have NEVER had a warning before EVER. I have also used bad language on the site although not typically that often...

Especially after clicking on it to see what the post was all about...

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:19 AM   #238
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post

Especially after clicking on it to see what the post was all about...
I just emailed Stew a ton of links to pictures I want deleted. We shall see if he actually does it. The part that bothers me about having my pictures on there now is for the most part the fact that they won't LET ME delete my own pictures. That is not right.. I bet it's not legal either.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:36 AM   #239
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
I just emailed Stew a ton of links to pictures I want deleted. We shall see if he actually does it. The part that bothers me about having my pictures on there now is for the most part the fact that they won't LET ME delete my own pictures. That is not right.. I bet it's not legal either.
That is my issue too. The whole 'nothing has changed' nonsense is starting to piss me off. I could delete them before, now I can't. That equals CHANGE!

Change I cannot believe in.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #240
snaps
Crazy like a fox...

Moto: 05 R6

I think the biggest problem in my book is that people go through divorces, custody battles, professional, personal, and other legal things that may warrant tweaking/editing/deleting of posts to cover one's own ass. You may post something while in one situation, but then something happens and it's no longer prudent to have it on a public board. And the "maybe you should have thought of that before posting" wouldn't have been relevant...
snaps is offline   Reply With Quote