Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #231
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Here's the thing about the "race card" no one tried to play it. Hell, the only reason this incident was even posted was because it seemed to depict an innocent elderly white man being harassed by a young black gangbanger and defending himself successfully.
I can't speak for everyone, but remove the white and black from your description and it accurately represents my thoughts on the video.

Quote:
You all were ever so excited to see a "young black thug" get his just deserts from an old white man that you didn't even look at the actual situation. While neither party is innocent, it seems that the "poor defenseless elderly white man" may have provoked to entire incident.
Again remove the white and black. Maybe the old guy did provoke it and maybe he didn't. Talking and yelling is one thing. Touching is another and the "thug" crossed that line first.

Quote:
In fact, it is my contention that the black man was beaten primarily because of his reluctance to fully commit to the fight/violence in the first place. If he had run to the front of the bus and immediately attacked full force instead of hesitating and running his mouth, the outcome may have been different.
Maybe, but if one of your issues is that the criminal act of assault committed in the video wasn't aggressive enough I really don't know what to tell you.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #232
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Here's the thing about the "race card" no one tried to play it. (INSERT RACE CARD HERE.)Hell, the only reason this incident was even posted was because it seemed to depict an innocent elderly white man being harassed by a young black gangbanger and defending himself successfully. You all were ever so excited to see a "young black thug" get his just deserts from an old white man that you didn't even look at the actual situation. While neither party is innocent, it seems that the "poor defenseless elderly white man" may have provoked to entire incident. In fact, it is my contention that the black man was beaten primarily because of his reluctance to fully commit to the fight/violence in the first place. If he had run to the front of the bus and immediately attacked full force instead of hesitating and running his mouth, the outcome may have been different.
You're too much bro.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #233
Speedracer42
Kneedragger

Quote:
Here's the thing about the "race card" no one tried to play it. Hell, the only reason this incident was even posted was because it seemed to depict an innocent elderly white man being harassed by a young black gangbanger and defending himself successfully. You all were ever so excited to see a "young black thug" get his just deserts from an old white man that you didn't even look at the actual situation. While neither party is innocent, it seems that the "poor defenseless elderly white man" may have provoked to entire incident. In fact, it is my contention that the black man was beaten primarily because of his reluctance to fully commit to the fight/violence in the first place. If he had run to the front of the bus and immediately attacked full force instead of hesitating and running his mouth, the outcome may have been different.
Dude you have a fucked up perspective. I can't speak for all, but I never once thought mr amberlamps was a thug, and def never posted that. I did however think he was an ignorant fool, who ran his lips too much. Fuck being provoked. THAT is not the biggest issue. He was an adult and SHOULD be smart enough to not get involved in a war of words with a stranger. But he wasn't. And WORSE that dumb fuck is the one who escalated it from words to physical confrontation. And I am sure the outcome would have been much the same even if his first strike had been more successful.

So anyway, in short. Doesn't matter white, black, chinese. Whatever. If you put your hands on me and it ends badly for YOU that is your fault. Not mine. If I called you nigger, spick, cracker, chink, whore. Doesn't matter. A 6 year old knows "sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me"

Last edited by Speedracer42; 02-19-2010 at 01:56 PM..
Speedracer42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #234
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
You're too much bro.
I AM TRYING TO HAVE SOME FUN HERE BETWEEN JOBS!!! Quit trying to fuck it up with logic!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:02 PM   #235
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedracer42 View Post
Dude you have a fucked up perspective. I can't speak for all, but I never once thought mr amberlamps was a thug, and def never posted that. I did however think he was an ignorant fool, who ran his lips too much. Fuck being provoked. THAT is not the biggest issue. He was an adult and SHOULD be smart enough to not get involved in a war of words with a stranger. But he wasn't. And WORSE that dumb fuck is the one who escalated it from words to physical confrontation. And I am sure the outcome would have been much the same even if his first strike had been more successful.

So anyway, in short. Doesn't matter white, black, chinese. Whatever. If you put your hands on me and it ends badly for YOU that is your fault. Not mine. If I called you nigger, spick, cracker, chink, whore. Doesn't matter. A 6 year old knows "sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me"

What? Really? No one posted that the guy was a gang banger, thug, dumb nigger? Oh my mistake, I must have misread several posts. You know how we are, always looking for that non-existent racism. I'm sure that no one got a kick out of the race situation/outcome. I'm sure that the reactions would be exactly the same had the role been reversed and the older white guy had touched the black guy first and got the shit kicked out of him. Sure.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:03 PM   #236
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Here's the thing about the "race card" no one tried to play it. Hell, the only reason this incident was even posted was because it seemed to depict an innocent elderly white man being harassed by a young black gangbanger and defending himself successfully. You all were ever so excited to see a "young black thug" get his just deserts from an old white man that you didn't even look at the actual situation. While neither party is innocent, it seems that the "poor defenseless elderly white man" may have provoked to entire incident. In fact, it is my contention that the black man was beaten primarily because of his reluctance to fully commit to the fight/violence in the first place. If he had run to the front of the bus and immediately attacked full force instead of hesitating and running his mouth, the outcome may have been different.
It is my contention that ice cube should have kept his ass planted in his seat. He didn't and he paid the price. End of story. It could have been and old black guy beating the crap out of a loud mouth punk ass white guy, we still would feel the same about the old man defending himself. Loud mouth punk takes a punch and the old man, old man reacts and wins by knock out. The color of skin is irrelevant.

Last edited by Rider; 02-19-2010 at 02:06 PM..
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:04 PM   #237
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
It is my contention the ice cube should have kept his ass planted in his seat. He didn't and he paid the price. End of story. It could have been and old black guy beating the crap out of a loud mouth punk ass white guy, we still would feel the same about the old man defending himself. Loud mouth punk takes a punch and the old man, old man reacts and wins by knock out. The color of skin is irrelevant.
ice cube, another clip said it was coolio
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #238
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
ice cube, another clip said it was coolio
In case you aren't catching on, Rider is using new names to describe the young gentleman each time he posts about him.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #239
Speedracer42
Kneedragger

Quote:
What? Really? No one posted that the guy was a gang banger, thug, dumb nigger? Oh my mistake, I must have misread several posts. You know how we are, always looking for that non-existent racism. I'm sure that no one got a kick out of the race situation/outcome. I'm sure that the reactions would be exactly the same had the role been reversed and the older white guy had touched the black guy first and got the shit kicked out of him. Sure.
Did you miss the part where I said I can't speak for everyone? And the "dumb nigger" comment you've taken WAYYYYY out of context. So reading comprehension is either a problem for you. Or you are using your race card as a magnifying glass and it isn't working. Go back and re-read.
Speedracer42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:14 PM   #240
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

That dude looks nothing like Ice Cube. MC Eiht maybe, but even that's stretching it.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote