Old 02-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #231
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
the traffic was because it's over...

finally learn'n huh...
Just cause it's over doesn't mean there are no drunk chicks wandering around looking for a POA or just willing to show some ta ta's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:21 PM   #232
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

well it did here... as I didn't see any... lots of fuck'n cops though...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:01 PM   #233
zed
yellow don't corner well

Moto: 06 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Remember, they're the ones who contacted me and had me confirm an appointment for an interview. I sat there for a half hour only to hand someone in HR my resume. I was told "corporate" is who makes the appointments and noone was notified of it. They would call me back. Yeah...whatever.

While I sitting in my car fuming over the fiasco, I received a call for another job. "When one door closes another opens..." She did a quick interview verifying my resume, etc and I have an online assessment to take tonight and email back by morning. We'll see what happens with this one....
that sucks that they messed with you like that especially now with how things are. good luck on the other one then.

I haven't received one call from the resume's I've sent out yet.
zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:15 PM   #234
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed View Post
that sucks that they messed with you like that especially now with how things are. good luck on the other one then.

I haven't received one call from the resume's I've sent out yet.
They have my basic info, but as I was looking at it, I realized I left alot of things out. I need to see if they'll let me resend the info. I'm working on the assessment now.

Have you tried any of the job finding sites? That's where I've been getting my calls.....

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 11:25 AM   #235
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

I did an assessment test for one job last night. Hopefully I'll hear something from this today.

I also got a call for another job this morning. I'll call them back this afternoon. I've got to take my son to the doctor and explained as much.

I also filed for unemployment benefits so we'll see where that leads. . . .

Hopefully somewhere I'll get something going soon. . . .

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Myspace
Old 02-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #236
zed
yellow don't corner well

Quote:
They have my basic info, but as I was looking at it, I realized I left alot of things out. I need to see if they'll let me resend the info. I'm working on the assessment now.

Have you tried any of the job finding sites? That's where I've been getting my calls.....
yeah, career builder, kansas works... still haven't heard anything yet.

I filled out the paperwork to get my 401K dispersed as cash just in case. not that much anyway but some extra cash can't hurt to have around. also emptied out my flex plan today too so I didn't loose any money from last year or this year.

Quote:
I did an assessment test for one job last night. Hopefully I'll hear something from this today.

I also got a call for another job this morning. I'll call them back this afternoon. I've got to take my son to the doctor and explained as much.

I also filed for unemployment benefits so we'll see where that leads. . . .

Hopefully somewhere I'll get something going soon. . . .
good luck again.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #237
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
yeah, career builder, kansas works... still haven't heard anything yet.

I filled out the paperwork to get my 401K dispersed as cash just in case. not that much anyway but some extra cash can't hurt to have around. also emptied out my flex plan today too so I didn't loose any money from last year or this year.

good luck again.

At least you have some funding to fall back on while looking.

I came back home from the doc's and had another phone call from another place. I have an interview tomorrow.

Coincidentally, it's the same company from the first call, just a different division. Now I'm uncertain if I should call the first one back now or wait until after the interview...

Quote:
Myspace
Old 02-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #238
zed
yellow don't corner well

Quote:
At least you have some funding to fall back on while looking.

I came back home from the doc's and had another phone call from another place. I have an interview tomorrow.

Coincidentally, it's the same company from the first call, just a different division. Now I'm uncertain if I should call the first one back now or wait until after the interview...
it's not that much, trust me. I hadn't been in the 401K long, I didn't loose as much as others in the shop. think the last statement said -7%

think I'd just do the interviews, oh, did you ask if they knew you were going to be there this time?

sounds like you could send a little of that luck my way.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #239
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
it's not that much, trust me. I hadn't been in the 401K long, I didn't loose as much as others in the shop. think the last statement said -7%

think I'd just do the interviews, oh, did you ask if they knew you were going to be there this time?

sounds like you could send a little of that luck my way.
I have the name of who's interviewing me so hopefully it will be a real interview this time. The guy I spoke with on the phone was nice enough to give me a couple of hints and tips about how the interview would go and what would be asked.

I'm sending plenty of luck your way!

For all I know I may be doing a month long of interviews...kinda like being tease with the possibility of getting a job.

That would suck.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 02-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #240
zed
yellow don't corner well

Quote:
I have the name of who's interviewing me so hopefully it will be a real interview this time. The guy I spoke with on the phone was nice enough to give me a couple of hints and tips about how the interview would go and what would be asked.

I'm sending plenty of luck your way!

For all I know I may be doing a month long of interviews...kinda like being tease with the possibility of getting a job.

That would suck.
sounds good that he was kinda prepping you.

thanks much appreciated.

a month of interviews would suck. groundhog day comes to mine without being able to have any fun. I hate interviews and now I'm sure it's going to be harder with so many people out there wanting/needing jobs.

I was told that the one job I applied for that they would start out as part time so I could figure out if I liked the job or not. hell, it's been quite a while since I've had a job that I actually liked doing that didn't affect some other part of my life that I liked as much or more (working in an MC shop does suck no mater what anyone tells you). it's a job I don't have to like it to still do the best I can.