Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #21
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

But really, if I start seeing a bunch of "men" wearing belly shirts and see-through t-shirts, I'm gonna blow American Apparel up!!! I'm not sure what age group they are targeting but they have some fugly shit on their site. And I actually like some "trendy" stuff like A&F, American Eagle, Buckle, etc.

ETA: And what's going on with dude in the OP's picture? I mean, what's happening there with the shirt with the floofy sleeve things? And the bowling shoes? Why is he wearing bowling shoes? The pants I won't even comment on. He is a Glamour "don't" without question.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #22
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
But really, if I start seeing a bunch of "men" wearing belly shirts and see-through t-shirts, I'm gonna blow American Apparel up!!! I'm not sure what age group they are targeting but they have some fugly shit on their site. And I actually like some "trendy" stuff like A&F, American Eagle, Buckle, etc.

ETA: And what's going on with dude in the OP's picture? I mean, what's happening there with the shirt with the floofy sleeve things? And the bowling shoes? Why is he wearing bowling shoes? The pants I won't even comment on. He is a Glamour "don't" without question.
Bowling-style shoes, you mean. And the reason ugly shoes are popular these days is because "being geeky" is a conversation starter. It does not matter if the shoes actually look good or not, it only matters that they attract attention.

What's worse is when people wear black dress socks with shorts......it looks fucking retarded.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:55 PM   #23
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post

ummm
Don't come to NYC during the summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:00 PM   #24
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzergirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
When I said "crap" I was just looking at the pants from the first post and hadn't actually clicked on the link. Some of that stuff is wtf material for sure.
Tyvek is not only used by FedEx, its a material that is lined with plastic. We use them at work in forum of coveralls. They allow you to wear them in dirty situations, they repeal water and when you're done you simply throw them away.

Is this site/company responsible for all the homo punks wearing their sisters pants. Skin F'in tight and low enough to show penis bush?

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:14 AM   #25
unknownroad
Guys... where *are* we?

Moto: SV650 Interstate, CX500 rat-bobber, whatever else runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Tyvek is not only used by FedEx, its a material that is lined with plastic. We use them at work in forum of coveralls. They allow you to wear them in dirty situations, they repeal water and when you're done you simply throw them away.
Tyvek fabric actually is plastic, polyethylene if I remember correctly. It's also used as "house wrap" as a moisture barrier- when you see a home under construction covered in white material, that's it.

I have no idea what would possess someone to wear underwear made out of it, though, much less pay $25 for them Especially when disposable Tyvek "bunny suits" are available in the paint department of Home Depot for $12. If nothing else, it tends to be very noisy when folded, crumpled, etc.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:25 AM   #26
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

I almost got one of the $12 Tyvek suits at Lowes last time I was there. I like to keep one in the trunk of the car. If you ever get a flat, or need to do a quick mechanical repair along the road, and you're wearing your nice clothes, it can come in real handy.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:31 AM   #27
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
I almost got one of the $12 Tyvek suits at Lowes last time I was there. I like to keep one in the trunk of the car. If you ever get a flat, or need to do a quick mechanical repair along the road, and you're wearing your nice clothes, it can come in real handy.
So does a AAA card and a cell phone.

I wore one of those suits few weeks ago to help a neighbor get rid of some mold.

Florida heat/humidity + "plastic" suit = drenched in sweat.

Maybe sweaty balls are trendy now too?
Old 11-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #28
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

I have a AAA card too...but sometimes, if you have the tools, it's faster to do it yourself, and be on your way.

Living in Florida is your bad, not mine, sucka.

Enjoy your sweaty fucking nutsack.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:33 PM   #29
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post

Is this site/company responsible for all the homo punks wearing their sisters pants. Skin F'in tight and low enough to show penis bush?
I was talking about the style...not the actual material. To me the pants the guy is wearing in the first pic look like crap that I wouldn't wear.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #30
sherri_chickie
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: Gs500F

OMG too ugly for words! And I havent even checked out the link.. what self respecting straight man would wear those? They are not only FUGLY but they look uncomfortable. Kinda like my PJ bottoms after a sleepless night....

eww
sherri_chickie is offline   Reply With Quote