Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-21-2008, 11:14 AM   #21
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
i hate whiny people of any origin.. people in general are too easily offended.. i am told that i need to have more tact and flair.. i think people need to just stop being stupid and making me explain to them why they are so fucking stupid.. i get all the time that i say the right thing the wrong way.. seems right to me.. fuck em if they can't take a joke is what i say.. they say you attract more bees with honey and i say yeah but you kill more bees with a flamethrower than with honey..

just wanted to point out, that whining and ranting are very close cousins...
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:06 PM   #22
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

I hate people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:14 PM   #23
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I hate people.

Hey Trip is it just me or...I indented my paragraph ALOT in my edit but it still lined up to the left. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:15 PM   #24
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Hey Trip is it just me or...I indented my paragraph ALOT in my edit but it still lined up to the left. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong?
odds are you are doing something wrong. something very, very wrong.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #25
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I don't think the board let's you indent. Just space your paragraphs with an empty line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:25 PM   #26
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I don't think the board let's you indent. Just space your paragraphs with an empty line.
10-4 good buddy! Nah,nah I did make paragraphs,I was just too stupid to notice that the board was lining my indents back up! So HA! I'm still stupid just not in the way you thought!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 03:30 PM   #27
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

ok first off tigger why do i hate you? i think i have seen you around but i don't recall any bad blood? but i still love you anyways..

none too soft - good point i guess ranting and whining could be related.. big difference though is whining is when some motherfucker who isn't doing their job goes and whines to their boss because you told them if they don't do their job they will be fired.. a rant for the most part would have a valid reason for it and would be venting.. but thanks for pointing that out.. you are a monday morning quarterback aren't you? sit back wait for shit to happen and then point out what's wrong with it?

neebelung that was an awesome fucking rant.. lol..

paragraphs? i'll save that for my next fucking english paper.. i wasn't aware there was "rules" to posting on any forum that you needed proper formatting, punctuation and spelling - if there was i think alot of people would be in serious violation.. if it makes anyone feel better go play school - print this out and mark it up with a red pen.. then submit it to the mp foundation of i don't give a fuck..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 03:35 PM   #28
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

I'm gonna have to second the notion that rants needn't have perfect grammatical structure. Afterall, a good rant just flows freely - it'll lose some of its passion if one takes the time to create paragraphs.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:36 PM   #29
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
ok first off tigger why do i hate you? i think i have seen you around but i don't recall any bad blood? but i still love you anyways..

none too soft - good point i guess ranting and whining could be related.. big difference though is whining is when some motherfucker who isn't doing their job goes and whines to their boss because you told them if they don't do their job they will be fired.. a rant for the most part would have a valid reason for it and would be venting.. but thanks for pointing that out.. you are a monday morning quarterback aren't you? sit back wait for shit to happen and then point out what's wrong with it?

neebelung that was an awesome fucking rant.. lol..

paragraphs? i'll save that for my next fucking english paper.. i wasn't aware there was "rules" to posting on any forum that you needed proper formatting, punctuation and spelling - if there was i think alot of people would be in serious violation.. if it makes anyone feel better go play school - print this out and mark it up with a red pen.. then submit it to the mp foundation of i don't give a fuck..
Yea I said "you may hate me..." just turning a phrase.

Anyway,I totally agree with the premise that some people on the forum rarely start threads or add anything meaningful or even foolish to them. They just lay back in wait for you to make some perceived mistake and then they POUNCE!!!

I'm sorry that I'm a hood rat and couldn't even afford a computer until recently. I'm sorry that the ghetto schools I went to didn't have computers(probably still don't),I'm sorry my parents were too busy drinking and whoring around to buy me even a calculator,much less a computer. Please forgive me for not knowing all of your rules and regulations.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:58 AM   #30
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

squeeze the trigger and bodies are hauled off..

so it was friday.. now its saturday.. you and me could toe to toe maybe.. boy you can't fuck with me.. cuz mp is crazy as fuck.. just another day.. one day closer to riding fo sure.. if you had a seat in the front row i'd call you a bitch or a dirty ass ho..

so i had it out today a bit with mrs. mp.. she constantly starts shit with me because i stay up late.. fuck motherfucker its not like i am going out fucking strippers and doing coke or something.. i might as well.. so anyways i stay up to like 3am last night cuz i could.. so like 7:30 this morning she wakes me up and says motherfucker you get up with the baby because you went to bed late - what kind of fucked up woman logic is that? bitch you went to bed at like 9pm you get up with him.. what the fuck? i spent the last 48 hours taking care of him because he was sick.. i wanted to stay up late and sleep in.. what the fuck is wrong with that? for some reason its a sore point.. so i go back to sleep.. so she gets the baby up and brings him into bed knowing he is going to jump around, etc. she turns the tv on and is talking on the phone.. nice.. so i get up and now i am severely pissed.. so words were exchanged.. god isn't married life just fucking the best thing you ever did? shit like i said before if you are single stay single get a different hooker every week pay $150 and be done with it.. the other 155 hours just do whatever the fuck you want without hassle.. so of course being the dick i am i can't just let it go.. all fucking day i was the biggest fucking annoyance i could be.. slapping her on the ass.. talking shit about breaking her in half later.. said i would get drunk and shit on her chest after i let her suck my dick.. i figured why not go all out if i am going out.. no sense in standing on the porch looking at the rain - jump in the fucking mud and start a mosh pit.. i am just tired of the bullshit.. i am not the smartest motherfucker or the toughest motherfucker or the best looking motherfucker but i could hold my own.. i guarantee i could be banging chicks every night of the week if i was to go out and try to find some skanks - there is no shortage of skank fucking whores if you look around.. instead i am subject to here let's get this over with so you stop bugging me.. what the fuck is that shit? my problem is i treat the bitches with too much respect.. i should be a dick more often and maybe that's what they want because the nice guy treat them like a queen approach sure as fuck doesn't work.. sometimes i just wonder what the whole point of it all is?

Big Ass Truck

i've got a big ass truck. it's got a 383 that's been built right up. it's lowered right down to the ground. it'll beat every cop in this fuckin' town. my truck eats fords and shits out chevies. we moke fat doobies and drink cold bevies. we're like higly selasie (sic) and julio iglesias, kickin' up the tunes and gettin' high. so get outta the way of my big ass truck. cuz i'm pissed up drunk and i don't really give a flyin' fuck. round and round the block we go. looking for a 20 dollar ho. i see the cops out up front. i think we better bail on cunt. my truck eats fords and shits out chevies. we moke fat doobies and drink cold bevies. we're like higly selasie (sic) and julio iglesias, kickin' up the tunes and gettin' high. so get outta the way of my big ass truck. cuz i'm pissed up drunk and i don't really give a flyin' fuck.

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote