Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 08-14-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)
Default stupidity on the streets...

stunting + public roads + no helmet =

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=40682620

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25

Last edited by itgirl; 08-14-2008 at 10:43 AM..
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:41 AM   #2
Rider
Moto GP Star

Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #3
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

i fixed it...

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:48 AM   #4
Rider
Moto GP Star

Fucking retards....
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #5
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Jesus... I've seen some stupid shit in my day, but that's fucking retarded. Link me to that person's MySpace... I have some comments for them.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #6
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

I give em' credit for having skill but that is f*ckin' crazy.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:18 AM   #7
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Oh no here we go but....WOW that was sick!!! Las Vegas Extremes used to do alot of two-up stunts like that and a guy back home and his gf did a bunch of two-up stoppies/wheelies/etc. IDK I used to do a lot of wheelies with my gf on the back but that was an insane and well coordinated stunt IMO. If the girl willingly participates in the stunt and agrees to share the risks,she's no longer an "innocent victim" and deserves no more pity than the guy. I mean really,it's obviously not like he threw her on the back and surprised her! That maneuver took some practice.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:29 PM   #8
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
If the girl willingly participates in the stunt and agrees to share the risks,she's no longer an "innocent victim" and deserves no more pity than the guy.
I agree there. But like I said earlier I don't think some women grasp the danger of a stunt like that.

Here is a video of a local guy doing a wheelie with a girl on the back of the bike. They both were killed the day after the video running from the cops. We found out a lot about her on local forums and one of the guys personally knew her. She mentioned he rode dangerous but still continued to ride with the guy and now they are both dead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC_REL9rjXU

and check out this comment from the person who posted the video...
Yea they died. But he actually knew how to do wheelies. He did them ALL the time. And he was even better with a passenger. But thanks tho . I'm guessing from the name cutiepie a girl set up this page.

Then there is this classic video (I can't seem to find the full video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uzN0NGmRDI
Old 08-17-2008, 11:10 AM   #9
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I agree there. But like I said earlier I don't think some women grasp the danger of a stunt like that.
Yea,but now you're being almost sexist because you're assuming a woman can't "grasp" the situation. Women can be just as big of thrill seekers as men. Quite frankly,I doubt either person COMPLETELY understands their danger otherwise they probably wouldn't do it.

This is nothing to brag about but between the track and the street,I've probably crashed as much or more than anyone on this forum. I have road rash scars on every part of my body except my head. I have been deformed,crippled, and have had several operations. I have pins and screws in three different places and have spent months of my life in the hospital in penance to my hobby/lifestyle/passion. I've had to search for my friends leg in the dark after a crash...TWICE. I have a couple of friends in wheel chairs. I've watched helpless as my riding buddies take their last gasps of air while they ask how bad of shape their bike is in. I've attended at least a dozen of my fellow bikers funerals over the years and have narrowly missed having one of my own on several occasions. I understand the risks with every part of my being. To tell you the truth,I doubt that most of you do... if you did some of you would probably quit.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:14 PM   #10
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea,but now you're being almost sexist because you're assuming a woman can't "grasp" the situation. Women can be just as big of thrill seekers as men. Quite frankly,I doubt either person COMPLETELY understands their danger otherwise they probably wouldn't do it.
I see your point and I'm not trying to be sexist. But I think a lot of girls don't get the danger.

A good friend of mine who is a girl won't get on an ATV or any Motorcycle. She was in a back ATV crash when she was 12 and won't touch one and she hates them.

However she gets guys all the time trying to get her on a bike. They tell her things like "It'll be fun, You won't get hurt, You can trust me I'm a good rider, I won't wreck, I do wheelies all the time, etc". I told her one time to tell the guy she would if he let her wear a jacket. He sent back to her "It's much more fun in shorts and t-shirts. It's hot in a jacket".

Which she has had a back ATV experience and learned a lesson. Other girls haven't and would fall for some guys BS.

The girl in the OP's video I'm sure is well aware of the danger and just a thrill seeker.