Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-20-2009, 01:48 PM   #31
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Is it the same way you don't hate black people because you have many black friends and even let them use your washroom?

Now I'm just messing with ya.
Honestly I don't have any black friends, but thats not because I don't like them, I just don't know any.. truth.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:50 PM   #32
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Doesn't seem very newsworthy, in fact I bet this happens everday somewhere in the country.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:08 PM   #33
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
It's not even his little girl, it's someone else's little girl.
I have my own little girl, as well as "someone else's little girl" and as a parent of BOTH I can tell you I don’t see a distinction between my girls 99.9% of the time.

Though I wouldn’t SHOOT the boy, I would do something pretty awful, like rape him with a plunger handle or staple his sac to his thigh just because that’s embarrassing and not something that’s likely going to get reported.

Though that’s just anger-speak and more than likely I’d do nothing but charge him with rape
Old 10-20-2009, 02:14 PM   #34
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
I have my own little girl, as well as "someone else's little girl" and as a parent of BOTH I can tell you I don’t see a distinction between my girls 99.9% of the time.

Though I wouldn’t SHOOT the boy, I would do something pretty awful, like rape him with a plunger handle or staple his sac to his thigh just because that’s embarrassing and not something that’s likely going to get reported.

Though that’s just anger-speak and more than likely I’d do nothing but charge him with rape

Ok serious question...if the boy is 18 and your daughter is 16 you would charge him...even if it was consensual ?

Don't get me wrong...I would be pizzed too but having him arrested if she was willing ? Man I guess I could have been charged when I was 18 looking back.

Now if it's an older guy...a teacher...blah blah blah I understand but I'm just thinking about a 2 year difference.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:17 PM   #35
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
I would do something pretty awful, like rape him with a plunger handle or staple his sac to his thigh just because that’s embarrassing and not something that’s likely going to get reported.

So you are saying that you would touch his buttocks, handle his scrotum and look at his anus?

dude....

thats f'ed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #36
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post

Ok serious question...if the boy is 18 and your daughter is 16 you would charge him...even if it was consensual ?

Don't get me wrong...I would be pizzed too but having him arrested if she was willing ? Man I guess I could have been charged when I was 18 looking back.

Now if it's an older guy...a teacher...blah blah blah I understand but I'm just thinking about a 2 year difference.
A charge like that would ruin a kid's life.
EpyonXero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #37
goof2
AMA Supersport

18 year old plus a 16 year old in Florida is completely legal. You couldn't have him charged with rape even if you wanted to.

Last edited by goof2; 10-20-2009 at 02:24 PM.. Reason: stupid plus one i'm gay thing came up.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:32 PM   #38
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
18 year old plus a 16 year old in Florida is completely legal. You couldn't have him charged with rape even if you wanted to.
I certainly could...I'm in NC, and I am speaking from a fathers point of view in my own situation (i.e. state) and yes I would charge him even if it was consensual on both parts.

Statutory rape + attributing to the delinquency of a minor.

If you’re gonna play, you need to be prepared to pay
Old 10-20-2009, 02:42 PM   #39
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
I certainly could...I'm in NC, and I am speaking from a fathers point of view in my own situation (i.e. state) and yes I would charge him even if it was consensual on both parts.

Statutory rape + attributing to the delinquency of a minor.

If you’re gonna play, you need to be prepared to pay
Wow. So what are the consequences for the girl in that scenario?
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:49 PM   #40
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

a long grounding sentence.........lol
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote