Old 05-31-2008, 02:08 AM   #31
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Old 05-31-2008, 02:19 AM   #32
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

well I'll buy your bike from ya for a nice wool blanket...
Old 05-31-2008, 06:11 AM   #33
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Every since 'Notes from a Biker' it's been really hard for me to formulate anything that I've felt real strong about... that was my Sistine Chapel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
Notes from a Biker was fucking money. I laughed my ass off multiple times.
wtf is notes from a biker? google turned up shit. forum search turned up shit...
Old 05-31-2008, 09:41 AM   #34
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
Damn, that's gotta suck giving up your Buell... gonna get rid of that honda and get another one when you get back to FL?
Well I've been home since Memorial Day... and yes, I am still contemplating getting rid of the bike and getting a different one. The thing is, the Honda is pretty nice and has a ton of aftermarket shit, so it'd make a killer track weapon... Just not sure I can justify that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
damn bro... sorry about your buell... and to be honest... when I saw the pic of you on the 954... I was like... WTF? that doesn't seem right.

how much of a change was it getting used to the 1000cc I4 vs the 1200cc Vtwin?
Unreal. I am going to create a thread about it one of these days once my blog is caught up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
Good shit, I lol'd multiple times.

Where the fuck are the pics of the honduh?

Were you aware that you didn't need to buy another bike to get home? I tried to get in touch to fly you home for maybe $100 or less with my flight benefits.
Pix will come once I get all the writing completed for the trip in my blog... There are like 250 pictures, so one thing at a time.

Quote:
he didn't buy the bike to get home... he bought it to not end the trip. he knew he could get home and ship the bike... from what he told me... he bought it to not completely end the bike trip...

that's a hell of a thing to do btw...
Exactly. I had two options:

1) Throw in the towel and fly home.
2) Buy a bike I didn't like, couldn't really afford, and complete the journey.

Honestly it boiled down to one thing... Drewpy. Sure I wanted to finish the trip, but that wasn't even the top thing running through my mind. My boy invites me on a cross country trip with his family. My bike fucks up, rains on his parade, and then I quit halfway through? Fuck that. I'll put myself in debt and buy this retard machine just to make it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
Ahh gotcha, that's pretty cool to keep on for the sake of the trip.
Honestly it's nothing special, I've been working at the airport for so long all my friends work their too..so they all fly for free too. The 8 buddy passes I get a year get wasted more often than not, I can't give em away.
Yeah dude, I would love to take you up on some of those buddy passes. I'd like to get home sometime this year... maybe this summer, maybe for the holidays. If you still are employed and not living under a bridge somewhere, I'll PM you if that's ok.

Quote:
wtf is notes from a biker? google turned up shit. forum search turned up shit...
I thought I posted it on here... I usually post it on every motorcycle forum I join... perhaps since it was on TWF, I didn't thing to.

BRB

Notes from a biker...
Old 05-31-2008, 09:48 AM   #35
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

I never read that... wonder how I missed that? must have been while I was in the desert.

as far as buying the bike... in all seriousness... and it may not mean much to you... but you both gain A LOT of respect from me... when I get back to the states... I'll be sure to send you guys my #... I'll come and help ya out where ever ya are if ya need it. that is... if I'm not right there next to ya
Old 05-31-2008, 11:54 AM   #36
pickle.of.doom
el diablo de verde

Moto: VTR, CBR, DRZSM

I'd give that 954 a chance for a little while OSP. Watching super on his is like watching a laser knife cut through butter.... that thing is a smooth mofo.

WOS Forums
Old 05-31-2008, 12:03 PM   #37
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickle.of.doom View Post
I'd give that 954 a chance for a little while OSP. Watching super on his is like watching a laser knife cut through butter.... that thing is a smooth mofo.
Says the guy who just got the bike I want.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:05 PM   #38
pickle.of.doom
el diablo de verde

Yeah, but I don't think I could own JUST the sm... Its not one you would be riding say... across the country on

WOS Forums
Old 05-31-2008, 12:13 PM   #39
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickle.of.doom View Post
Yeah, but I don't think I could own JUST the sm... Its not one you would be riding say... across the country on
Yeah, I'll have to buy another bike of sorts for long hauls... Having two bikes wouldn't be the end of the world ya know... Especially if they were both machines I really liked...
Old 05-31-2008, 12:16 PM   #40
pickle.of.doom
el diablo de verde

Yeah, having the VTR for hypersport touring/twisties/pack mule and the SM for local/fun/twisties is like the best combination for me... throw in the CBR for a track weapon, and I think my stable is set for quite a while now.

WOS Forums