Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #401
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Thanks for posting that....helps a lot! Plus watching the talking dead now makes it a lot clearer.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:39 PM   #402
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Since the new season doesn't start until fall...
What happens if you put fresh (say chicken) blood on a walker? Would any other walkers around attack and eat it? What happens if a walker eats dead flesh? Why do some walkers (like the one that fucked up Dale) only eat organs? That thing could have been gnawing on that cow for days.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #403
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
Since the new season doesn't start until fall...
What happens if you put fresh (say chicken) blood on a walker? Would any other walkers around attack and eat it? What happens if a walker eats dead flesh? Why do some walkers (like the one that fucked up Dale) only eat organs? That thing could have been gnawing on that cow for days.
I read something somewhere that zombies eat on instinct not for nutrition as they are continuously decaying/decomposing.

Remember the one in the well it wouldnt go for the ham but went for a live person when they lowered glen. Seems their senses are intact as they go be smell sight and hearing it seems
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #404
defector
My balls, your chin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I read something somewhere that zombies eat on instinct not for nutrition as they are continuously decaying/decomposing.

Remember the one in the well it wouldnt go for the ham but went for a live person when they lowered glen. Seems their senses are intact as they go be smell sight and hearing it seems
Yet when Rick smeared blood on the fence and Shane on the bus, they went directly for it. You dump blood on a walker that moves, and smells of fresh blood would that not trigger the "hunting" or "survival" instinct?
Old 03-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #405
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
Yet when Rick smeared blood on the fence and Shane on the bus, they went directly for it. You dump blood on a walker that moves, and smells of fresh blood would that not trigger the "hunting" or "survival" instinct?
Good point, I forgot about that. I guess it might, or it would put them into more of a feeding frenzy. Remember when rick and glen smeared zombie guts on them to get to the truck? They blended in untill the rain washed of fhte scent then they could "smell" that they were living and not dead like them.

Get a few pints of blood and spray it on a herd and they may all turn on each other.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:57 PM   #406
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

They have noticed that some walkers appear malnutritioned in the comics and don't have energy to chase food. They may require food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:58 PM   #407
defector
My balls, your chin

Quote:
Good point, I forgot about that. I guess it might, or it would put them into more of a feeding frenzy. Remember when rick and glen smeared zombie guts on them to get to the truck? They blended in untill the rain washed of fhte scent then they could "smell" that they were living and not dead like them.

Get a few pints of blood and spray it on a herd and they may all turn on each other.
Exactly. And that is just the carnage I'm looking for!
Old 03-20-2012, 06:01 PM   #408
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:

Remember how the Indians (sorry, "Native Americans) used to hunt buffalo? Chase them off a cliff. Should be able to lure them off a cliff with some 'food'. The ones in back would push the ones in front over.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #409
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
They have noticed that some walkers appear malnutritioned in the comics and don't have energy to chase food. They may require food.
Could also be those are decaying or were weaker when they converted. Plus some that were bit, got chomped on prety good so they may have lost a lot of muscle. Remember the one rick shot in the park with no legs.

I think a lot of that wa sbased on romeros works and in soem zombie flicks they became stronger and faster when they converted so its all up the writers there.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #410
defector
My balls, your chin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Remember how the Indians (sorry, "Native Americans) used to hunt buffalo? Chase them off a cliff. Should be able to lure them off a cliff with some 'food'. The ones in back would push the ones in front over.
Lemmings! Relentless, aggressive, biting, lemmings...