http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIjKCJGr1OA
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #4312
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
yeppers, theres a few phillipin nurses that are kinda doable but thats about it.
Even if they're not doable, they can make delicious food.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:49 PM   #4313
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Even if they're not doable, they can make delicious food.
and that they do, theyre great to work with too since they are awesome nurses and very cool to get along with so th egrub is an added bonus
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #4314
Corey
AMA Supersport

The next shitbag nurse who questions my lead placement on my EKG is getting a piss bag dumped on them. Your patient is sick and now you have to do actual work instead of staring at your fucking phone. If you don't like it, please quit your job and walk in front of an ambulance.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Old 05-30-2012, 07:04 AM   #4315
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
The next shitbag nurse who questions my lead placement on my EKG is getting a piss bag dumped on them. Your patient is sick and now you have to do actual work instead of staring at your fucking phone. If you don't like it, please quit your job and walk in front of an ambulance.
Nurses questioning lead placement. EKG is like a 4 letter word to soem of them and I think a few of our ekg techs would punch them if they said stuff like that. Our good techs love me though becasue I let them do cool stuff and teach them procedures. One wants to be a PA and 2 others are going into nursing so I always get them if I have something cool to do.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:37 PM   #4316
Corey
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Nurses questioning lead placement. EKG is like a 4 letter word to soem of them and I think a few of our ekg techs would punch them if they said stuff like that. Our good techs love me though becasue I let them do cool stuff and teach them procedures. One wants to be a PA and 2 others are going into nursing so I always get them if I have something cool to do.
I know my shit backwards and forwards. My placement was spot on. The nurses are pissed because they now have to do actual work. One of the nurses tried to get a Doctor to chew my ass out on my "bad" lead placement. Doctor looked at the EKG and my leads and said it was spot on and exactly what he was expecting. Eat shit, lazy nurse.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #4317
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I know my shit backwards and forwards. My placement was spot on. The nurses are pissed because they now have to do actual work. One of the nurses tried to get a Doctor to chew my ass out on my "bad" lead placement. Doctor looked at the EKG and my leads and said it was spot on and exactly what he was expecting. Eat shit, lazy nurse.
If theres a lot of artifact they may change up the lead placement a bit, and occasionally we can atribute findings to lead placement, but most of our guys know that and will sometimes do several ekg's till they get a good one and will tell us that. keep the nurses out of the equation all together.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #4318
Corey
AMA Supersport

Quote:
If theres a lot of artifact they may change up the lead placement a bit, and occasionally we can atribute findings to lead placement, but most of our guys know that and will sometimes do several ekg's till they get a good one and will tell us that. keep the nurses out of the equation all together.
Artifact is for amateurs. I'm the EKG Kid.

Old 05-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #4319
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Artifact is for amateurs. I'm the EKG Kid.
You need to see the trainwrecks we get here. Some of the fluid overloaded dialysis pts, and one guy had some bizzare skin condition we couldnt get much of an ekg on him even after wiping him down with alcohol.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #4320
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Its sad that people wont give a shit about work even when it deals with peoples health.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote