Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-27-2009, 03:13 PM   #41
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

There is no crime more evil than rape except than hurting kids. Sex is awesome and everyone should enjoy it, this girl might never enjoy it. There is no punishment severe enough for these evil little fucks, but them getting gang-raped themselves by some ball-busting skinheads in prison comes close. And as for the bystanders who did nothing, mandatory curb-checks are in order.
Amorok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:17 PM   #42
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
There is no crime more evil than rape except than hurting kids. Sex is awesome and everyone should enjoy it, this girl might never enjoy it. There is no punishment severe enough for these evil little fucks, but them getting gang-raped themselves by some ball-busting skinheads in prison comes close. And as for the bystanders who did nothing, mandatory curb-checks are in order.
She was a kid, I think one guy was 19 so they can pile on some other charges too and they will love him in san quentin

Her age may help or hurt as far as her future, hopefully she can do well with therapy but either way she is realy going to be messed up.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:21 PM   #43
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Yeah typical kid shit, TPing, egging, pumpkin smashing.... and so on, but gang rape? That's the worst of the worst.

Columbine, the signs were there, there parents just didn't care.
One could easily argue that parents don't care in wealthy neighborhoods as well. Kids at my school would go out and wreck a BMW and the parent would just go out and buy them a Mercedes to shut them up...

You can pretend to live in your little protective bubble, til some kid fucks it up. Shit can happen anywhere. Rich neighborhoods are pretty good about covering up shit too, so we may never see it on the news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:25 PM   #44
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
One could easily argue that parents don't care in wealthy neighborhoods as well. Kids at my school would go out and wreck a BMW and the parent would just go out and buy them a Mercedes to shut them up...

You can pretend to live in your little protective bubble, til some kid fucks it up. Shit can happen anywhere. Rich neighborhoods are pretty good about covering up shit too, so we may never see it on the news.
A well off kid that I went to school with wrecked 3 new Camaros and mommy just bought another each time. He was drunk every time that it happened, all before turning 18.

The worst kids I went to school with tended to be from more affluent families, but dressed like hoods. They were the ones who would vandalize a car or put a brick through someone's window, for kicks. If you're given everything in life, you tend not to develop much of an idea as to stuff's value.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:29 PM   #45
unknownroad
Guys... where *are* we?

Moto: SV650 Interstate, CX500 rat-bobber, whatever else runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Some of the music guys like NJchopper, rider and myself grew up on was a lot more brutal than some of the hip hop stuff singing about drivebys and that sort of stuff, and some of the music out today is even more over the top with the northern european death metal but you didnt see kids out acting out that sort of stuff.
I think it's the difference between rap that they can recite along with the singer (see studies on cult brainwashing via repetition), vs. death metal where the only thing that's comprehensible is the name of the song on the liner notes

(Volleyball! Join me! Slowly we rot!)
Old 10-27-2009, 03:31 PM   #46
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post

I can agree with that. While shit can happen anywhere, I don't think I'd be saying "every school you go to there are thugs" like wildchild and kaneman are pointing out. Kids for the most part are a product of their environment. Sure there are a few who don't follow their upbringing but you can spot that a mile away if you are looking for it. The problem is most choose not to look.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:36 PM   #47
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownroad View Post
I think it's the difference between rap that they can recite along with the singer (see studies on cult brainwashing via repetition), vs. death metal where the only thing that's comprehensible is the name of the song on the liner notes

(Volleyball! Join me! Slowly we rot!)
Most of the shit I listen to is very brutal in nature. It's all about death, destruction, murder and evil things/people. I can understand what they are saying but usually that's because I look up the lyrics. It doesn't mean I'm going to go out and commit those acts that the music is talking about. You can't blame music, tv, radio or whatever, you have to blame the parents and in most cases you have to also blame the kids themselves.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #48
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
I don't see it at our local high school. All of the kids there are good students and well behaved. Of course you are going to have kids getting into regular mischief but I don't think ANY kids in our HS would ever do anything so heinous. Of course the majority of the kids in the HS come from homes of privilege. I have yet to see a single thug walking the halls. My son is a 7th grader but the middle school and high school share the same buildings and I have no concern for my son's and eventually my daughter's safety at that school.

Tigger on here knows the quality of schools in Forest Hills and bet he'll agree with my statement.

I hate to bash schools in the ghetto, but when you grow up surrounded by crime, chances are, you will be a criminal yourself. Odds are this event took place in a local of under privileged kids and single parent homes.
sounds like your school system is very small. different environment there entirely.

my sons school had 2400 students in it. lots of bussed in kids, for better education and what not.

wish I could tell you how many parents said the very same thing you just did before their child got to high school.

not saying it is there just don't be caught blindsided.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #49
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
I can agree with that. While shit can happen anywhere, I don't think I'd be saying "every school you go to there are thugs" like wildchild and kaneman are pointing out. Kids for the most part are a product of their environment. Sure there are a few who don't follow their upbringing but you can spot that a mile away if you are looking for it. The problem is most choose not to look.
There are thugs in every public high school. I could guarantee you that I could find one in that school up there. Kids aren't only a product of the enviroment. There are a number of factors including such things as genetics at play. Psychos and thugs can be brought up in a very loving and rich environment given the right circumstances.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 03:45 PM   #50
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
wish I could tell you how many parents said the very same thing you just did before their child got to high school.

not saying it is there just don't be caught blindsided.
no kidding, how many parents have we heard say, we never thought it would happen here.
Quote: