Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 06-22-2011, 11:01 AM   #41
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

Well hell, I guess the ghetto-fab folks down here have more class. Even with the whole-ass-out waddle going on, the boxers are covering everything up (and aren't see-through).

Maybe I need to take a field trip to Wal Mart.
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:06 PM   #42
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Well hell, I guess the ghetto-fab folks down here have more class. Even with the whole-ass-out waddle going on, the boxers are covering everything up (and aren't see-through).

Maybe I need to take a field trip to Wal Mart.
Come visit, I'll take you to a S. Georgia mall. Or just anywhere in public around here.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:39 AM   #43
the chi
Forum Coach

And in a surprising twist, I heard on the radio this morning that the same airline that kicked this kid off for his saggy pants allowed a Tranny Drag queen in nothing but a sweater, underwear and thigh highs to fly while a US Airway rep stated "there is no dress policy"...Interesting. Haven't found the article yet to post.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:46 AM   #44
the chi
Forum Coach

And here it is...

Quote:
SAN FRANCISCO – Days before a college football player was arrested on a US Airways flight at San Francisco airport following a dispute over his saggy pants, the airline allowed another man wearing skimpy women's panties and mid-thigh stockings to fly, according to a passenger and airline spokeswoman.

Jill Tarlow, a passenger on a June 9 flight from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., to Phoenix, took a photo of the scantily clad man, which she provided to the San Francisco Chronicle. The newspaper published the photo in its Wednesday edition.

The man flew six days before University of New Mexico football player DeShon Marman was arrested on a US Airways flight at San Francisco airport following allegations he refused to pull up his pants.

Tarlow told the Chronicle she and other passengers complained before boarding the plane, but US Airways employees did not prevent the unidentified man from flying.

"No one would believe me if I didn't take his picture," Tarlow, 40, of Phoenix said. "It was unbelievable."

US Airways spokeswoman Valerie Wunder defended the airline's decision to let the man fly, saying employees acted correctly.

"We don't have a dress code policy," Wunder said. "Obviously, if their private parts are exposed, that's not appropriate...So if they're not exposing their private parts, they're allowed to fly."

The airline has said Marman was exposing a body part on June 15 when he was repeatedly asked to pull up his pants.

His attorney, Joe O'Sullivan, said surveillance video would show his client's skin was not showing. He accused the airline of racial discrimination. Marman is African American.

"It just shows the hypocrisy involved," O'Sullivan told the Chronicle. "A white man is allowed to fly in underwear without question, but my client was asked to pull up his pajama pants because they hung below his waist."

Wunder said Marman was asked to leave the flight not because of his clothing, but because he refused an employee's request.

Marman was arrested on suspicion of trespassing, battery of a police officer and obstruction after refusing to leave the plane on the captain's orders, according to police. Police have also said he injured an officer while being taken into custody.

Prosecutors have until July 18 to file any charges against him
Old 06-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #45
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

And that's the difference between flying out of San Francisco and ANYWHERE ELSE in the US.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:32 PM   #46
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

My EYES
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:08 PM   #47
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
And in a surprising twist, I heard on the radio this morning that the same airline that kicked this kid off for his saggy pants allowed a Tranny Drag queen in nothing but a sweater, underwear and thigh highs to fly while a US Airway rep stated "there is no dress policy"...Interesting. Haven't found the article yet to post.
Wouldn't doubt they let him on because they were afraid of 'offending' the gay community. But of course they had no problem kicking out another person who apparently looked "ghetto" in their outdated view.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #48
the chi
Forum Coach

When I heard it on the radio I was thinking it would at least be an attractive tranny, versus an old man in womens underwear.

You'll note, they did put quote the airline rep stating that the Marman was removed and arrested for his behavior and NOT his dress. (Not saying it makes a whit of difference, as in both cases other passengers were offended and said so, they just didnt do anything about this one at all. )
Old 06-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #49
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Wouldn't doubt they let him on because they were afraid of 'offending' the gay community. But of course they had no problem kicking out another person who apparently looked "ghetto" in their outdated view.
So this means that Gays are overtaking Blacks as the minority not to dis?

Quick: If you're black, act gay!
Old 06-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #50
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
So this means that Gays are overtaking Blacks as the minority not to dis?

Quick: If you're black, act gay!
Ask yourself, which group is more affluent? Money talks. Same thing with Jews, lol.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote