Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #41
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
sounds like you need a trip to Korea... I know this nice little place... it's called Dorm 490 room 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
"my name is brandon, every night i wish upon a star..."
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #42
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

damn NtS steal'n my thoughts again huh
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #43
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

im in ur head like im in your women.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:16 PM   #44
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
im in ur head like im your women.
uh... that scares me
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #45
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

yea just think about that next time you talk to a chick.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:54 PM   #46
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Rae sounds like you work at my company - jesus people are fucking stupid. We actually have several people:

1. The parking lot nazi - she walks the lot every morning not because anyone told her to but because she is a fucking busy body and doesn't have enough to do and worries about everyone except her self and makes sure every car is parked in the proper spot - blue for executive & directors, yellow for senior managers and the rest are everyone else. She actually told my boss who is a director why did he park in general parking? like it fucking matters. then he parks in senior manager parking and 1 spot away from director parking and she actually made him move 1 fucking spot.

2. The clock watcher - stands at the door at 1pm and points at their watch when you come in from lunch at 1:01pm. I told him one day if he points at his watch one more fucking time i will break his god damn finger and shove his watch up his ass.

3. The payroll nazi - he is a bitch that is the biggest cunt bag the world has ever seen. Changes the timesheet form every week and doesn't tell anyone then rejects the timesheet because its on the wrong form. And the forms become less and less usable - my pet peeve - if you are going to create a fucking excel spreadsheet for others to use FUCKING FORMAT IT YOU DUMBSHIT. She also mistakenly overpaid my Revamp Manager once and when he brought it to her attention she went ballastic that she doesn't make mistakes blah blah blah then she wants him to do all this shit to fix it - um hello its your fucking job you dumb bitch and you fucked it up. Then she was going to take the money back plus interest out of his next check. He said um no you are going to take a personal check from me for the overpaid amount and like it.

4. The cell phone nazi - her job is to issue cell phones to people - end of story. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that is not good enough. she goes through every bill with a microscope and then reports discrepancies to me about the people that work for me. She is like um so and so had a high bill this month - I said yeah well he is a fucking outside salesman who is on the road 5-7 days a week selling shit so if his bill is high then that is because he is SURVEY SAYS selling shit. Then one month she says you know you had $17 in text - ok first off of the 600 cell phones in the company my bill is the lowest by far - the next closest is 50% higher than mine - I never use my minutes - I use my desk phone and alot of people I talk to are on verizon. So i said oh yeah $17? I said that $17 got the company about $500,000 in new sales - did you not want me to talk to the customer? I can reimburse you the $17 fucking dollars in fucking pennies that you can shove up your fat ass.

5. The quality "guru" - ok i think they said who is the most incompetent worthless bitch in the company? Oh her let's make her senior manager of quality. The quality procedures are so fucking vague that you couldn't figure out if you are supposed to or not supposed to do something. But the auditor comes in and the check clears for $100,000 for the audit and we pass. And not only is she dumb and the forms and procedures all fucked up but she is arrogant as well - what a great combo that is dumb and cocky.

6. The purchasing idiot - again they said who is the most incompetent fuckwad in the company? oh him - make him purchasing director. Under his command two years ago we lost $10 million on jobs that should have easily made money. Last year he did "better" - lost $2.9 million. Average time from release from engineering to PO is 37 days - AVERAGE??!?!?!??!?!?!??! jesus. that is longer than my average job lasts.

7. The president idiot - they found another winner and made him president. Knows absolutely nothing about our product line and i have been in meetings where he talked for an hour about a product that doesn't even exist to sound smart. He makes absolutely no decisions and then goes around smiting anyone who makes a bad decision or has a job that doesn't go well. After his monthly meetings most people are thinking suicide - what a great fucking leader.

Incompetence and stupidity runs rampant. The only bright side is that with idiots like this running around I am sure that I will always be able to find a job and make a living. You don't have to be faster than the bear you just have to be able to take the leg out of the idiot next to you so you have a chance to run.

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:55 PM   #47
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
Rae sounds like you work at my company - jesus people are fucking stupid. We actually have several people:

1. The parking lot nazi - she walks the lot every morning not because anyone told her to but because she is a fucking busy body and doesn't have enough to do and worries about everyone except her self and makes sure every car is parked in the proper spot - blue for executive & directors, yellow for senior managers and the rest are everyone else. She actually told my boss who is a director why did he park in general parking? like it fucking matters. then he parks in senior manager parking and 1 spot away from director parking and she actually made him move 1 fucking spot.

2. The clock watcher - stands at the door at 1pm and points at their watch when you come in from lunch at 1:01pm. I told him one day if he points at his watch one more fucking time i will break his god damn finger and shove his watch up his ass.

3. The payroll nazi - he is a bitch that is the biggest cunt bag the world has ever seen. Changes the timesheet form every week and doesn't tell anyone then rejects the timesheet because its on the wrong form. And the forms become less and less usable - my pet peeve - if you are going to create a fucking excel spreadsheet for others to use FUCKING FORMAT IT YOU DUMBSHIT. She also mistakenly overpaid my Revamp Manager once and when he brought it to her attention she went ballastic that she doesn't make mistakes blah blah blah then she wants him to do all this shit to fix it - um hello its your fucking job you dumb bitch and you fucked it up. Then she was going to take the money back plus interest out of his next check. He said um no you are going to take a personal check from me for the overpaid amount and like it.

4. The cell phone nazi - her job is to issue cell phones to people - end of story. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that is not good enough. she goes through every bill with a microscope and then reports discrepancies to me about the people that work for me. She is like um so and so had a high bill this month - I said yeah well he is a fucking outside salesman who is on the road 5-7 days a week selling shit so if his bill is high then that is because he is SURVEY SAYS selling shit. Then one month she says you know you had $17 in text - ok first off of the 600 cell phones in the company my bill is the lowest by far - the next closest is 50% higher than mine - I never use my minutes - I use my desk phone and alot of people I talk to are on verizon. So i said oh yeah $17? I said that $17 got the company about $500,000 in new sales - did you not want me to talk to the customer? I can reimburse you the $17 fucking dollars in fucking pennies that you can shove up your fat ass.

5. The quality "guru" - ok i think they said who is the most incompetent worthless bitch in the company? Oh her let's make her senior manager of quality. The quality procedures are so fucking vague that you couldn't figure out if you are supposed to or not supposed to do something. But the auditor comes in and the check clears for $100,000 for the audit and we pass. And not only is she dumb and the forms and procedures all fucked up but she is arrogant as well - what a great combo that is dumb and cocky.

6. The purchasing idiot - again they said who is the most incompetent fuckwad in the company? oh him - make him purchasing director. Under his command two years ago we lost $10 million on jobs that should have easily made money. Last year he did "better" - lost $2.9 million. Average time from release from engineering to PO is 37 days - AVERAGE??!?!?!??!?!?!??! jesus. that is longer than my average job lasts.

7. The president idiot - they found another winner and made him president. Knows absolutely nothing about our product line and i have been in meetings where he talked for an hour about a product that doesn't even exist to sound smart. He makes absolutely no decisions and then goes around smiting anyone who makes a bad decision or has a job that doesn't go well. After his monthly meetings most people are thinking suicide - what a great fucking leader.

Incompetence and stupidity runs rampant. The only bright side is that with idiots like this running around I am sure that I will always be able to find a job and make a living. You don't have to be faster than the bear you just have to be able to take the leg out of the idiot next to you so you have a chance to run.
so which idiotic archetype do you fit into?
Old 03-25-2008, 10:00 PM   #48
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

i am going for CEO idiot one day. i aspire to make a shitload of money and not do a whole lot and just make snap decisions for the fuck of it to mess with people.

for now i aspire to be like NTS and not contribute anything but make smart ass comments and sit back and wait for shit to happen.

Old 03-25-2008, 10:04 PM   #49
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
i am going for CEO idiot one day. i aspire to make a shitload of money and not do a whole lot and just make snap decisions for the fuck of it to mess with people.

for now i aspire to be like NTS and not contribute anything but make smart ass comments and sit back and wait for shit to happen.
your best bet at that is to stop trying to be such a hard ass and hating the world like it owes you something.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:07 PM   #50
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
your best bet at that is to stop trying to be such a hard ass and hating the world like it owes you something.
that has to be the stupidest fucking thing i have heard out of your keyboard yet.. you know me so fucking well.. why don't you go start a thread with an intelligent thought or something.. or better yet snuff yourself out and do us all a favor..